Offroad race in near lowes motor speedway

I'm going to try to break away from the shop on Sunday to give a hand where needed. I'd like to help, esp on a trail that is so close to the shop. Adam let me know what the plan is.

I'm going to try to break away from the shop on Sunday to give a hand where needed. I'd like to help, esp on a trail that is so close to the shop. Adam let me know what the plan is.
You bet man, Ill call you or stop by before then and let you know.

No one got a pic of me getting help from the Bobcat?

Had to wash my wife's car to make up for it.

I stopped by George's on the way home, I think he'll be there this weekend.

$10 to play, that's a bargain, I owe him 10 then from Saturday. I really hope this all works out (race/ride/play).

Scott

I won't be able to make it out to the race on Saturday cuase I'll be out of town. But I'm down for another work day this Sunday or just wheeling if anyone wants to go.

Im gonna be up there wheeling sunday as well.

Looks like this Sunday is gonna be a work day for sure. Andy is going to anounce it at the race Saturday. We have decided to make it $5 to come work and play and as we have said before on any other day $10 to just play. The reason Sunday will be a work day is because there is so much work to be done and we need to finish some trails and name them so theres some stuff to play on. So Sunday bring $5 your tools and your rigs so we can cut and test some more stuff. I hope to see you all there. We'll announce the time the gates will be for Sunday on Saturday.

Sorry. I'm 98% sure it's $5 per rig. Im glad you asked about the membership I had not even thought of that. I'll run that by Andy and see what he says. Maybe we could get stickers or something made kinda like oil change stickers with the date you payed for the membership or something. Or if anyone has better Ideas of how that could be done let me know and we'll see what we figure out.

Sorry. I'm 98% sure it's $5 per rig. Im glad you asked about the membership I had not even thought of that. I'll run that by Andy and see what he says. Maybe we could get stickers or something made kinda like oil change stickers with the date you payed for the membership or something. Or if anyone has better Ideas of how that could be done let me know and we'll see what we figure out.

Ya, I belive Andy's place will be more active if it is per rig.
I think a sticker would be sweet for a year, something that had the name of Andy's place on it whatever where calling it, and the year that you paid for like - "Andy's Place 09" Speeking of which I know we named the one hill "cake walk" but what are we calling the park?

Maybe somthing like 50 for a year pass for spectating at races and trail rides on the weekends. To race at the race would probably still have to be payed that day as he is still doing a cash prize correct?

This is just my ideas, as for the stickers that could be done at a later time. But like you said a oil change sticker or somthing like that would work pretty good until enough people pay to where we can put a big order in at a place.

Membership would be nice. Just out of curiosity, did Andy get enough people to enter the race?

We don't know how many yet. He doesn't have any kind of early registry people just do it Saturday morning when they show up. I hope there will be alot. I'm pretty sure he has some friends from Belmont that will be racing. It would be great if anyone on this site thats planing on racing could post here and let me know just so everyone can have an idea of how many.

The name of the place is "Stewart Farm" From now on thats what it will be called when I post about upcoming events and stuff.

We don't know how many yet. He doesn't have any kind of early registry people just do it Saturday morning when they show up. I hope there will be alot. I'm pretty sure he has some friends from Belmont that will be racing. It would be great if anyone on this site thats planing on racing could post here and let me know just so everyone can have an idea of how many.
I was on the fence about racing, but I doubt i will now. After last weekend, I have a bad whining noise coming out of my tranny in 4th and 5th gear. I dont think its serious, but I probably wont race till I figure out what it is.

Yes there will be designated areas for spectators to watch. They will be in areas where the most action is. I just got off the phone with Andy and he doesn't want to do memberships yet for the simple fact that with all the land developement going on around him there's a chance that he may not always be able to have the place. So taking a years worth of money from people could cause problems if he ever gets shut down.
Rock crawler I hate to hear your tranny is whining. But unfortunately I know the feeling, I wanted to race too:( Trey called me this afternoon and found out that he cracked his transfercase I think everyone broke a little something last weekend. If your running an x-15 I have a buddy who has 2 good ones with t-cases if your interested. I'm not sure how much but If you are let me know and I'll find out.

^^ Thanks for the offer man, but unfortunately im running the horrid ax-5 tranny. Oh well, either way Ill be out there saturday and probably sunday.

I'm really looking forward to this. My Bronco is a crawler, but through the abusive use of skinny pedal will be racing anyway! Thanks for the chance to do this.

I think everyone broke a little something last weekend.
I only managed to massage some sheetmetal when I crawled the rocks down by the creek. Unlike some other people I won't mention, I knew when to quit on the other hill. :flipoff2:

I'm really looking forward to this. My Bronco is a crawler, but through the abusive use of skinny pedal will be racing anyway! Thanks for the chance to do this.
Awesome man we appreciate it. Have you been out to see the place yet.
Roughshod (Dave) has not been out there. He's one of my long time wheeling buddies and when I told him about the place, he was all about strapping on a helmet and racing. I'll be sitting shotgun in his bronco. Unlike my bronco, his actually generates some horsepower.

What time does the workday start on Sunday?

All this breakage talk is depressing. I broke a rain guard, does that count. lol

I can't wait to meet everyone on Saturday and watch the race. I think they're calling for rain too. Should make for a sloppy good time!!

Thanks again for making this happen!

Hey beakage is even more depressing when it's your rig. I'm mad as hell that I can bring my blazer out and play sunday. I guess thats part of wheeling.
Thats great that roughshod is gonna race the more the better.
It looks like the work day will start a 9am. on Sunday. I talked to andy and he is probably gonna be going to church. Hopefully I will be able to let everyone in. So plan on 9 sunday but we'll make a definate announcement at the race saturday and for the people that cant make it to the race but will be there sunday. I will be sure to post the time on here also.

Back