Open Invite! at the Flats - Nov 28

Happy Thanksgiving to ya Don and Darlene, and to all!

mmcj7, I have a ride, but look foward to meeting another Mocksville/Davie wheeler.
Look me up when you get there, I will probably be near the FOOD!

Sorry you can't make it Don. You and Darlene have a great thanksgiving.

Dylan, sure wish you could bring your Jeep. It's an easy pull for the V6.

Due to a recent death in the family, I have the week off work, so I will be there. Is there any update as to weather you will allow camping friday night. I dont know if I want to get up that early to be there.

Supposed to be sunny and no rain the rest of the week. You can camp Friday night if you want to. Chip will be there Friday afternoon thru Sat. There will be some camping sat night as well.

Due to a recent death in the family, I have the week off work, so I will be there. Is there any update as to weather you will allow camping friday night. I dont know if I want to get up that early to be there.
Sorry to hear of the loss.
Glad you can make it though!
Usually it's the other way around though... Had a loss in the familly, sorry can't make it.

hAPPY tHANKSGIVING toDarlene and Don and to all. Still can't see me on the map! But I'm coming anyway! I didn't know I could bring my camper.

Well normally its next to impossible for me to get a weekend off. I can be sad monday through friday. I am not going to waste one of my only weekends I get off moping around the house. What better way to feel better than to surround yourself with great people 4 wheel drives.

Well normally its next to impossible for me to get a weekend off. I can be sad monday through friday. I am not going to waste one of my only weekends I get off moping around the house. What better way to feel better than to surround yourself with great people 4 wheel drives.
True. 4 wheeling, it's like therapy only better.

so disappointed was so planning on getting my truck "redneck" running (battery welded diff so i could wheel) but i got to work saturday dang u wal mart oh well maybe next time it will be running right lol

Supposed to be sunny and no rain the rest of the week. You can camp Friday night if you want to. Chip will be there Friday afternoon through Sunday.

Correction

Chip will be there Friday afternoon till Saturday night! Our family is doing the Turkey thing Sunday.

Tough break, Went to the cj this morning and it had brake fluid in the floor board. So now I'm trying to find a parts house that's open. Looks like friday before I can get a master cyclinder. Maybe I won't run into any more issues I putting the jeep in the shop now and spraying all the bleeders,line fittings and bolts with some PB blast.

Woops! Sorry bout that Chip. I corrected it :driver:

I'm in the middle of my belly up project (without a body lift) and am running into major issues. Hopefully I can get them all figured out tomorrow.

By the way, anyone have any TJ adjustable lowers I could buy off of them in Charlotte?

Any one from Kannapolis or area going, lets ride together, let have a little caravan pre parade parade.... PM me

The weather looks great for Saturday! Sunshine and 59-62degrees! Can't wait to get there.

Looking forward to wheelin' close to home:driver:looks like going to be a good turnout! Cant really tell by the map, how big is this place?? Take a full day to go through it all?? Just trying to get an idea of the day!

Yeah or if you have an XJunk like mine. . . It goes up one trail and dies. . . Just joking. . . Good Day Ride

Back