Open Invite! at the Flats - Nov 28

My junk is all fueled up, loaded, and ready to go. I'm bringing my cab truck. Going to be rolling out about 8am. Looking forward to it.

Got the master cyclinder put on and just finished loading the CJ I have 1 stop for fuel and drinks and we will be on our way. I should be hitting I40 at 21 around 8:15am so no one run the old Blue cj off the road I swear I'm going as fast as I can.

Got the master cyclinder put on and just finished loading the CJ I have 1 stop for fuel and drinks and we will be on our way. I should be hitting I40 at 21 around 8:15am so no one run the old Blue cj off the road I swear I'm going as fast as I can.
me and drkelly will be approaching from the rear, if we see you on the shoulder, we'll be sure to stop :driver:

Loaded & ready, rolling out at 8am.

Pullin out 7:30 ish,hopin to be there around 10 if the truck dont quit or the DOT don't stop me.

Fun at the flats

Well I just pulled in the drive way at home Because my wife had to be at work by 3pm(she may be late). We got to the flats around 9:30 this morning and had a great time. I'm not a member of any clubs and would have to say that EVERYONE was great. I had several people comment on my jeep and tell me about there rides which was really cool. I only played in the small areas and dodged the woods but walked in and watched some cool wheel-in:popcorn:. My son and Nephew have never been wheel-in and thats all I heard on the way home(tires,lifts and lockers) I think they are hooked. Again THANKS to everyone that made this possible and for anyone wondering the CJ done fine on the highway both ways(no break downs):lol:

for those that didnt get to make it down today, you really missed out. the flats is an awesome place and the rock corp guys were very friendly and helpful. thank you for letting us come down and play.

Just got home about an hour ago. Just finished getting the trailers backed.

Had a great time out there. Some really tough climbs and really great people out there.

Big thanks to Rock Corps 4X4!!!!

Had an awsome time, the jeep threw the power steering belt three times every time there was one of the Rock corps guys there to lend a tool or a hand.
My Kid & her friend had a great time on the easier trails and the play area at the top of the park.

Nice to see a private park that caters to all 4x4's from mild to wild.

The bottom line is these guys & their park is a "class A act"

I will be there again!!

I only saw part of the park, but what I did see was awsome.
Cant wait for ECORS race to be held there!

Thanks Rock Corps, for building it and having everyone out today. Met alot of new faces today, the turnout was huge!

Build it, and they will come!

Had a great time. Thanks Rock Corps for the invite and to the BDB's for putting on an awesome show on some of the climbs . Also the Zuk with the crotch rocket engine....WoW! Flip backwards and then do it again! Awesome time!!!!

Back