Ozark Yeti knock-off

unless you're at sea I can imagine needing 5 day ice retention.

OR...staying at Potts Mtn in the summer for more than 2 days (40 miles from ice)

I use to say the same thing about an expensive cooler. NO need for one...that'll buy a lot of ice! Then you're that far from ice, and banjo's playing:eek:

Last edited:
I like the ice retention of the yeti for island fishing trips where the only way back to the mainland (and thus, ice) is a 1.5hr drive and then a 45 minute, $75 ferry ride.

Got a FETI mug as a handout last week. Looks just like Cyd's expensive one, but has a closure on the lid.

WIN_20161018_20_23_34_Pro.jpg

Was coming across the bridge this morning and some giant plastic steps had flown out the back of somebodys truck completely blocking one lane. The guy a couple cars ahead of me went around then immediately back up behind them... then I saw why he stopped... there was a $300 Yeti cooler bag laying there as I got around to the other side of the steps.

IMG_5957.JPG

Picked this little guy up yesterday. Was looking for a decent cooker for in my truck while I worked in the woods (and believe it or not was open to most any soft coolers other than the one I already have that doesn't work real well and leaks water all over my truck...). Impressed so far. Picked it up from EZ Tackle in Goldsboro as part of their cash only wheelin and dealin sale as they were nearly 4' under water from the flooding. They had a lot of Yetis on sale with pretty hefty savings off the normal price. Most end up around the same price as the RTIC coolers with the flood clearance sale.

View attachment 229914

Picked this little guy up yesterday. Was looking for a decent cooker for in my truck while I worked in the woods (and believe it or not was open to most any soft coolers other than the one I already have that doesn't work real well and leaks water all over my truck...). Impressed so far. Picked it up from EZ Tackle in Goldsboro as part of their cash only wheelin and dealin sale as they were nearly 4' under water from the flooding. They had a lot of Yetis on sale with pretty hefty savings off the normal price. Most end up around the same price as the RTIC coolers with the flood clearance sale.
Any chance that's sale is still on?

Back