Pictures of your Furry Friends.

@Pollux back with his furry friend..
IMG_20220708_132611_01.jpg

Now I just need to explain to Salem that at our house we DO NOT take requests and serve pate heated to exact temperatures :shaking:

Thanks again @skyhighZJ !

Here's a picture of my co....I mean, chicken. 🤨
View attachment 376414
I had a rooster that looked just like that. We're pretty sure he was fighting rooster that escaped because his spurs had been cut off. He was the best rooster Ive ever had. Super protective of his girls and very docile with people.

I had a rooster that looked just like that. We're pretty sure he was fighting rooster that escaped because his spurs had been cut off. He was the best rooster Ive ever had. Super protective of his girls and very docile with people.
It's likely that whoever had him cut the spurs off before he killed another rooster. This one is more protective than a dog. He's so mean, not even the foxes want to mess with him.

It's likely that whoever had him cut the spurs off before he killed another rooster. This one is more protective than a dog. He's so mean, not even the foxes want to mess with him.
Maybe so. I was told that cock fighters cut the spurs off the bait roosters so they don't hurt the big money roosters while they're getting whooped up on.

Maybe so. I was told that cock fighters cut the spurs off the bait roosters so they don't hurt the big money roosters while they're getting whooped up on.
At the end of the day he lived a much better life, thanks to you!
Yeah I have a soft spot for animals.
The game rooster we have has his flock of ladies and chicks he watches out for like a hawk. This dude even watches over the turkeys.

Little girl is getting big. 2 weeks and we will be going to pick her up.

I'm pretty excited to get my hands on her and start working with her. She has a "high test" pedigree. Dad is French import, with a list of wins to prove he can hang with the best across the pond, and one of 4 French Britts to hold a akc field trial championship, the mother has a 1/2 dozen titles and wins herself.

Attachments

• IMG_5152.jpg
    IMG_5152.jpg
    120.1 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_5147(1).jpg
    IMG_5147(1).jpg
    119 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_5143.jpg
    IMG_5143.jpg
    144.5 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:
Little girl is getting big. 2 weeks and we will be going to pick her up.

I'm pretty excited to get my hands on her and start working with her. She has a "high test" pedigree. Dad is French import, with a list of wins to prove he can hang with the best across the pond, and one of 4 French Britts to hold a akc field trial championship, the mother has a 1/2 dozen titles and wins herself.
She sounds expensive 😂

People pay for dogs?

This is my first Dane, she seems really chill and good with our other dogs and the kids so far. Man is she huge!! Makes my Pitt mix look like a lap dog
She's beautiful & it sounds like she's a perfect fit! We have 2 & they have always had amazing temperaments. I think our male is around 175lbs & female is 150lbs...of course they both think they're lap dogs 🤣

If you're new to the breed, definitely learn the symptoms of bloat & know that all treatments will cost more, sometimes double (especially heartworm prevention based on weight).

She's beautiful & it sounds like she's a perfect fit! We have 2 & they have always had amazing temperaments. I think our male is around 175lbs & female is 150lbs...of course they both think they're lap dogs 🤣

If you're new to the breed, definitely learn the symptoms of bloat & know that all treatments will cost more, sometimes double (especially heartworm prevention based on weight).
Yep she believes she is a lap dog too. I am unfamiliar with bloat so I will look that up and educate myself, thanks for the heads up!

Yep she believes she is a lap dog too. I am unfamiliar with bloat so I will look that up and educate myself, thanks for the heads up!
We have a big dog, the vet said to prevent bloat, try to make sure they are not active for an hour after eating. We used to put ours in a crate after meals, but he got into the habit of eating and taking a nap.

This is Anubis, 16 months ago when he was 8 weeks, I saved him from parvovirus. He had it when I purchased him from a breeder in Monroe. 13lbs to 8lbs now 108 lbs. He is a cana corso.

Attachments

• IMG_7244.jpg
    IMG_7244.jpg
    124.9 KB · Views: 82
  • 13351.jpg
    13351.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 74
  • 20220522_205421.jpg
    20220522_205421.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 73
We have a big dog, the vet said to prevent bloat, try to make sure they are not active for an hour after eating. We used to put ours in a crate after meals, but he got into the habit of eating and taking a nap.

I always just have an open bowl policy. Keep the food and water bowls full all the time. That way the dog doesn’t panic thinking it has to scarf down all the food then and there. They take a mouth full or two when they want and go on about life. A lot of folks say open bowl policies are god awful, which I understand if you can’t control the bowl, but if the dog is only eating a few bites, you’re drastically reducing the chances any gastrointestinal issues

Back