Pictures of your Furry Friends.

shit you dont know who runs that house. she come after him with a knife.
Ha. All of us married guys know who runs the house. Run while you can, you still got a chance!

Old man Cole is in it to win it for CDL class today!
D94F3770-19DA-4D9B-B035-B847C72A3E8C.jpeg

281574463_10106173175439028_2703041834692559670_n.jpg

Need to get a mirror and get him fully flared, but I picked up a new Betta fish to replace the one I killed.

This one is a 'King/Giant' Betta, about 2.5x the size of a regular Siamese Fighting Fish and 5x the awesome.

I'm gonna start him off fighting in the local tanks, build up some reputation first. But I think he's a winner.

(I kid. He's gonna be spoiled rotten in a temp controlled tank and fed fresh brine shrimp and blood worms.)

My sweet girl , Sadie, disappeared Saturday. We found her today in a ditch. No appearant cause. Just gone. She was the best girl. We rescued her from an abusive home, and got her to trust us. She loved the kids. I have cried more today than I have in years.
View attachment 372864

I'm sorry for your loss.

My sweet girl , Sadie, disappeared Saturday. We found her today in a ditch. No appearant cause. Just gone. She was the best girl. We rescued her from an abusive home, and got her to trust us. She loved the kids. I have cried more today than I have in years.
View attachment 372864
Man, that sucks. Very sorry for your loss. You can take comfort that you provided her with a good life and rescued her to have that good life.

Not used to the city life
Huge understatement, I’m expecting him to bite my face off any day for moving him to the city. After his 1st 11yrs roaming free on a wooded property, talk about a dog that wants no part of it! I feel awful for him as I completely understand his outlook but I love to see him light up when we go to the new property. I just hope he’s still around and able once we build and move there.

Back