Pictures of your Furry Friends.

Mr Khaos is 4 today. Happy Birthday buddy!
k4.jpg

D2 and her husband and FIL and MIL went on a cruise ...... we got to keep the grandtwins for most of the week.
This is the pooch saying good morning to the grandson.

IMG_7774.jpg

Partially fletched at this time of year (temp) means they can huddle in an enclosure for their own body warmth although a small lamp wouldn’t hurt. Fresh water daily, on grass is good, medicated crumble feed.

Preheat oven to 350 and wait 8 months for golden brown, juicy chicken choices.

Partially fletched at this time of year (temp) means they can huddle in an enclosure for their own body warmth although a small lamp wouldn’t hurt. Fresh water daily, on grass is good, medicated crumble feed.

Preheat oven to 350 and wait 8 months for golden brown, juicy chicken choices.
Thanks a ton!!!! I wasn't sure if they needed a lamp at this point with being in the goat barn in their own little makeshift enclosure. I did nuke a fleecey flannel filled with rice & added just in case they needed a little something. I guess I'll find out in the morning 😬

Hopefully we can start working on their coop this weekend. For now, they get to chill with the goats, safe from the cats.

Thanks a ton!!!! I wasn't sure if they needed a lamp at this point with being in the goat barn in their own little makeshift enclosure. I did nuke a fleecey flannel filled with rice & added just in case they needed a little something. I guess I'll find out in the morning 😬

Hopefully we can start working on their coop this weekend. For now, they get to chill with the goats, safe from the cats.
If they have all of that they will be good with no lamp.

Back