Pictures of your Furry Friends.

Dude, you’re the dog owner now. How could you let go of that sweet face?
$270 later... we learn she's not chipped and has hookworms and a skin allergy. We gave her all her shots, treated her worms, and had a checkup. They figure she's around 1 year old, pit bull/lab mix. She's also house broken, but currently staying in my garage.

Still no sign if an owner.

Daughter wants to keep her.

But we've three dogs already....

Sigh.

We're gonna end up keeping her. I just know it. And it's gonna be insane.

$270 later... we learn she's not chipped and has hookworms and a skin allergy. We gave her all her shots, treated her worms, and had a checkup. They figure she's around 1 year old, pit bull/lab mix. She's also house broken, but currently staying in my garage.

Sigh.

Someone probably turned her out to get rid of her. Humans fuggin suck. That's awesome of you to take care of her.

Sigh.

Awesome of you to take care of her. Has she gotten a name yet?

Someone probably turned her out to get rid of her. Humans fuggin suck. That's awesome of you to take care of her.

Agreed! I showed the wife this am. Her response is Molly doesn't play well with others.

Molly and I went outside she went straight behind the chair when we came in. She ain’t no dummy.
IMG_7214.jpeg

Back