Prayers for Snappys family

Had the chance to stop by and visit briefly with Chris and Jess this afternoon. Man two grown ass men hugging with teary eyes isn't a pretty site, I promise ya.

He is doing well, all things considered. He is very appreciative of everyone and has a strong support system around him.

It touched me and I wanted to share that last night he got Mason's closest friends together over at the family house - bought them all pizza and made sure they were ok and dealing with it as much as possible.

It will shock exactly zero people that know the man, that in the moment of his deepest pain, his primary concern is to ensure other's well being and taking care of them.

This is obviously an incredibly difficult time for the family. Please keep them in your prayers.

I'm going to start a separate thread in the G'rage.

Oh man, not sure how I missed this earlier.
Chris is one of the best friends any man can have, and there's no doubt his boys have had a great home. As mentioned he's also been throu gha good bit overt he years.

God speed young man.

I have no words for how Snappy must feel after losing a child. I have three myself and it is difficult for to even begin to think How I would feel. Snappy is such a great guy I want to do whatever I can to help he and his family through this time.

Money can never heal a broken heart and a void left by someone’s passing, but it can allow people to have to worry about the expenses related to someone’s passing.

I wanted to do something, so I opened a bank account and linked it to a paypal. This is solely for Snappy, and every cent will go to him (some online donation sites charge fees). Here is a thread with the i formation:

Donations for Snappy

very sad news. my condolences and prayers go out.

Only met him a few times but he seemed like a real stand up dude. He was nice enough to meet me at a shop in Horneytown after working all day and warranty out some tools that I didn't even buy from him. I pray for his family and son's friends.

Back