Project dirt dobber

ai1052.photobucket.com_albums_s455_orv_design_fab_IMAG0792_zps88ed428e.jpg

Got the tubing pretty much done on the sides. I have to build the frame for the floor, seats, and tranny tunnel. I am going to screw the tranny tunnel to be able to remove easier when I have to check things and so forth.

Got alil work done tonight. Trying to get a lil time each night to tinker so I can see something done each week. I don't want to be down for a long time and if I don't watch out ill loose focus and it'll go outta control so this has helped me stay focused. I built a bar that goes under my lower windshield bar. I am going to house my light bar there. I think it should hold a 30" just fine. Off I run a bar in the middle then I will go with two 12-18" light bars. Whatcha think?

Worked on the buggy for a good while. I get nothing done when I am unsure of how to do something...the floor has been a pain in my side. I want to do a good job and want it to look that way so I have been doing other things while I was thinking of how it was going to happen...but I got alil done. Got the firewall situated and made room for the light bar going underneath the lower windshield bar. Light bar should be here next week from LUNATEC LED. I was going to try and get a 40" on, but I think ill be getting a 30 after today...no way ill fit a 40" in that space. But enjoy the pics

Time to hurry up and finish this phase...the flats run is a month away and ill be taking it to beat on for the weekend. The list is

Floors and floor frame
Redo the seat chassis...lower and farther back
Make some sort of hood
Sheet metal the outer panels
Custom paint the panels
Check over whole truck to make sure I have everything done and ready.

I thinki have my work cut out

Got some work done on the buggy today. More seat work...I had to redo everything for the seat frame. I had to lower it into the frame of the truck so to keep my head room. I think it is where it will stay. Payed back but not crazy and much more head room than before. Keep plugging away at the floor and getting the sheetmetal work laid out.
ai1052.photobucket.com_albums_s455_orv_design_fab_IMAG0946_zps76e41a05.jpg

Santa came today...bling for the buggy... 40" light bar... Well kinda...while I was on cloud 9, I decided to make sure it would fit and low and behold it doesn't . I can't get it to fit n the space I made forit so,it looks like a 30" will have to do.. Mn that 40" is a big SOB. Check it out. I got it from a guy that owns LUNATEC LED. They are a great light. Great product and super low prices. Check em out at lunateled.com

Back