Project dirt dobber

Hey karatejosh. Thanks for a good time... :eek:ops: man it was fun to go wheeling so close and flex the trucks muscles...or break it. Man if I could only get my truck to not pop and kink like katatejosh's!!! That thing is smooth for sure. Let me know when you get out again. I'm in for sure.

No worries man it was awsome to wheele with you hope to do it again soon justin got a bunch of videos I will send you a link uploadfromtaptalk1381196738835.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Trans tunnel is done. Harnesses and shoulder harness bar is done and installed. Trucks loaded and tools. Ready to camp and enjoy the weekend.. brought a welded third to change out if I grenade the lockwrong in the front. We shall see. First time for my wife going wheeling so we will see how.much she enjoys it.

Good to hear. Lets build something light, fast and smaller. Get a parts list and we can start on it. I'm up for anything. Let me know when you want my tires, just got some rollers so you can take the boggers,

Wish I was going tomharlan with you and josh. Txt me some pics, it should be a blast

Load that thing up and come to harlen looks like you had fun at the flats its a cool place

Man. I wish I could!!!!! It would be a good time. When yall headed out? I might a great guy with a killer built green TJ on 40" treps. Say hey to him for me. I wheeled all weekend with him and had a blast. Yom staying in a cabin or camping?

Thusday morning we got a cabin I'm sure we can make room some guys are camping in the front yard also lol

Man I wish I could this time. Ill be going soon tho. Talked to ben, he said his toy is running much better. I want to go back to garner again to see if I can do that hill. Now that I can pull all the tires

Ya man I'm down any friday or sunday I will be glad do give it hell also that hill it super steep and an slick

Well next weekend I'm thinking about going up to ride tellico robinville if I don't brake at harlan lol

Back