Race Mountain City Nov. 22 NEW UPDATES

Now about the numbers,Make sure they are large enough to be seen from a distance,say maybe 8" tall on both sides of the rigs in a contrasting color...........I'll bring paper plates and a marker for those that don't put numbers on........and then you can frame your number plate or use it for dinner :lol:

Now about the numbers,Make sure they are large enough to be seen from a distance,say maybe 8" tall on both sides of the rigs in a contrasting color...........I'll bring paper plates and a marker for those that don't put numbers on........and then you can frame your number plate or use it for dinner :lol:

My Racer # Is already in place so I'm good :driver:

Glad to see braxton357 and joed4x4

Joe sorry I missed your call,I'll call you this evening:driver:

And no co-drivers are not required............I will have one tho'......If he can get a helemt to fit with his mullet:lol:

Can we pay the day of the event?
I will say no,
Because main issues would be:
1)20 people show up from 3 hours away and then we can't race them because we don't have time to fit them in,they will be pissed,and not happy----that would be a disaster for the next event.
(We have ~8hrs to race this will give 15mins for us to line people up race them,and time to fix/drag people off the track etc.)
2)say 20 people will pay on race day and no one show's up....
fans would be pissed and wouldn't even think about supporting another event.........very bad.
So to not take the chance we are doing pre registration,most event and races are like this.

*bump*

Picked up another sponsor,prize money is slowley coming up,

The car rule doesn't count against subaru 4wd's just to clarify for someone that wants to enter theirs,since it is lifted and has 32/33's,and trail rides this isn't a car in my eyes.

*bump*

we started to work on an obsticle course this weekend, to give folks something to play on.

Fulltube buggy's are allowed:driver:
As for directions:
I will get address and post it here
Off hwy 421 turn onto hwy167 south(at foodlion shopping center) go 4 miles and its on the left behind/beside volunteer fire dept. look for the grain silo painted like a cow:lol:

Of the 7 racers so far ,3 are Isuzu's :driver:

so.........

The smack talk will begin shortly:popcorn:

:flipoff2:

Sure is:driver: This weekend I should have the info to post about hotel room discounts,Am working with them to help out folks driving up.

We are going to work on the tire mound this Sunday.It's also the last motocross race of the year so we will start next weekend on refacing the "back" of the a few of the motocross jumps so they are "longer" and not so steep.

They will let trucks more jump off the drop than have to jump "up" and then pound down.........did any of that make scence:lol:

It'll be easier on our rigs and won't effect motorcycles since they will jump over it,and the little guys on 50's etc, will have an easier time with back of their jumps.

This will go on rain,shine or snow.........

The Trophy's have been order'd and EMS is lined up already,the farm has porta potties already.......

Hope to have pics of the tire mound soon. I think it's going to be impossible to cross.
I'll have to agree on that one........:popcorn:
I don't think anyone will be able to cross it........it looks way cool tho':flipoff2:

Back