Race Mountain City Nov. 22 NEW UPDATES

where's is the entertainment :beer: around Mountain City, seems like I remeber a shady looking bar on the left coming from Boone on 421?

Entertainment????:lol:
Does that shadybar still exsist?Yes not sure of the name,tho' it used to be known as The Knife and Gun club:lol:

Well friday night if you want you can roll one of the wire spools at the farm over to the creek/river and play Hank Jr. and dance and sing on the spool........:beer:

well we will come and watch

:popcorn:

We fixed two more jumps this weekend and finished the tire mountain
Early morning saturday more tires deliverd
ai168.photobucket.com_albums_u182_turtlemechanic_ractrackpics_moretires.jpg

ai168.photobucket.com_albums_u182_turtlemechanic_ractrackpics_tires1.jpg

ai168.photobucket.com_albums_u182_turtlemechanic_ractrackpics_tires3.jpg

ai168.photobucket.com_albums_u182_turtlemechanic_ractrackpics_tires12.jpg

Farmer bansil
ai168.photobucket.com_albums_u182_turtlemechanic_ractrackpics_size.jpg

whats the fee to bring my buggy to just play on the tires /logs.not racing the course.
How many rockwell drivin vehicles are running the course?

whats the fee to bring my buggy to just play on the tires /logs.not racing the course.
How many rockwell drivin vehicles are running the course?
All you'll need to do is pay the $5 spectator fee.........and sign the waiver ofcourse.
I don't think any rockwell rigs are running....their scared of the little ifs rigs..........(phst....please don't run over my little truck:popcorn:)
We would like to see several rigs playing out there during the comp,it's good for the public to see how we roll(literally:lol:)
most spectators will be amazed at what will go on that saturday.
we will have the area marked off with tape etc. just pull into the "racer rigs" only area it's a pit area to park trailers etc.

We've only got about 9 racers, so that means you have a 1 in 3 odds of winning a trophy.

thats better than powerball

Back