Random pic thread.

From the thunderstorm last night. 3" That makes 11" in less than a week.

IMG_20200525_145207.jpg

Not me, buddy was doing tree work for us as he just started an arborist company. Limb broke, and then his limb broke. Compound fracture, steel rod. Poor dude is having a rough go at a new business m
a50585f0f9b8dc4fd2c9bf68e83e1225.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
I wish him well, but sounds like he wasn't well prepared and/or doesn't know what he is doing. He's lucky it wasn't worse, and hopefully will use this as a learning opportunity and up his knowledge and equipment.

I wish him well, but sounds like he wasn't well prepared and/or doesn't know what he is doing. He's lucky it wasn't worse, and hopefully will use this as a learning opportunity and up his knowledge and equipment.
I think its a mix, he went up and apparently didn't tie off.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

The cigar box wasn't working out so I went with the wife to Michaels crafts yesterday and found this box.
Bent the faceplate out of copper sheet on the corner of my desk.

View attachment 318546

I wish I had the right equipment. I have done sheet metal on a freakin' race car from scratch in 3 days by myself.
That copper faceplate looks like :poop:
I have a 4ft brake and plenty of 16oz copper here at the house if you want to redo it.

I have a 4ft brake and plenty of 16oz copper here at the house if you want to redo it.

Thanks!
But, I decided to order a production kit for it.

Attachments

• C6CBB639-3D28-4BC9-B085-ADB8FF3FEFBB.jpeg
    C6CBB639-3D28-4BC9-B085-ADB8FF3FEFBB.jpeg
    140.4 KB · Views: 130
I hate to be a dick...but I guess stick to your talents, right...
Shouldn't they have put it in one of the normal parking spots instead of occupying one of the veterans spots?
I agree, like the one right next to it.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Back