Random pic thread.

Had a package on my doorstep yesterday afternoon.
Built this ham radio last night and talking on it this morning!
I put it in a cigar box but having issues with that so I'm going to have to do something difurnt.
You can see I had to remove the from to get everything plugged in ...... :mad:

IMG_3861.jpg

That'd be a douche move. Edwards guys got my butt out of a pickle a time or two, no need to shake good folks down over a technicality.
Actually it should be reported to the company. Coaching someone to be safe is never a douche move. What if you saw someone doing something dangerous, decided not to say anything, and they got hurt or worse because of it. I work for the power company, and it is engrained in us from day 1.

Actually it should be reported to the company. Coaching someone to be safe is never a douche move. What if you saw someone doing something dangerous, decided not to say anything, and they got hurt or worse because of it. I work for the power company, and it is engrained in us from day 1.

Alerting the company discretely, ie email or phone call is much different than a public blast on facebook.

Had a package on my doorstep yesterday afternoon.
Built this ham radio last night and talking on it this morning!
I put it in a cigar box but having issues with that so I'm going to have to do something difurnt.
You can see I had to remove the from to get everything plugged in ...... :mad:

View attachment 318503
I have always loved electronics. I especially love 70's and 80's stuff. I'd love to pick up the broken classics and fix them.

Neighbor had a few extra roadrangers laying around so we took a super 10 and a 13 spd apart to see how they work, wild that a transmission can go a million plus miles before a rebuild. Didn't get many pics though, pretty damn greasy.View attachment 318500 View attachment 318501
That's a floor you might bust your Ass on. I'm glad I'm not the only one who still does exploratory mechanics like a kid.

Manufacture new rear doors, sell more Jeeps (I can't call it a truck) because people no longer run away crying when they see it, therefore recouping cost of new rear doors. :D

I mean, it's a Wrangler, so it's not like people are buying it because it's refined or sophisticated. Might as well make it look.... ....er, better.
Your logic is flawed, wgich you point out w your own statement.
There's nobody that really wants a JT and has cash in their hand at a dealer, who then walks away just bc the rear doors are ugly.
There's just guys that complain about stuff, but wouldn't have bought anyway, and folks who will buy it no matter how dog-ass fugly it is bc its a Wrangler.
And a tiny group in between who are swayed by things that actually matter.

FCA is a corporation and driven by ptofit. They know they're paying market.

I couldn’t do that, no need to put anybody else on the gubment checks
A couple months ago,Edwards came out and set a couple tanks for us.The rigger/helper became the self appointed safety man for the whole job site. Stopped aknowledging his existance on this earth after 30 minutes of his non work related bull shit. The crane operator was kind of an egotistical ass too but let that go since he could help or hurt getting the tanks in.

A couple months ago,Edwards came out and set a couple tanks for us.The rigger/helper became the self appointed safety man for the whole job site. Stopped aknowledging his existance on this earth after 30 minutes of his non work related bull shit. The crane operator was kind of an egotistical ass too but let that go since he could help or hurt getting the tanks in.

I think we might of had the c or d crew also

Very cool. Does it pull to one side a little, with the offset hangers? I built one for the kids similar, just not as tall.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
Picture may be a little deceptive. They are flat within about 1/2". The limb rises up then has a nice elbow and drops down and then back up, so the swing is straddling the dip. Perfect spot for it that I've been eyeing for 10+ years, and part of the reason I built the playset where it is. :D

20200523_141024.jpg

Time to open my 2 month old TP. Yes, I bought this over 2 months back, when TP was Still on the self. I had No idea, the corona, would wipe TP out! I had 1/2 a 18 pack left; different brand & single ply, which I don't like. Living alone, it's lasted this long! Love my Cottonelle dbl ply!

Attachments

• IMG_20200524_092956903_PORTRAIT.jpg
    IMG_20200524_092956903_PORTRAIT.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 130
Today, a few items I needed at Food Lion. But Still, No Toilet Paper! WTH?
Limit, 2 packs per Customer. I've yet to find even 1 pack.

I know!!! WTF!!! Walmart in Mayodan has been out of TP for weeks!!! Where the hell is all the TP?

98609E52-69C7-4B52-9489-C103EAA50011.jpeg

Not me, buddy was doing tree work for us as he just started an arborist company. Limb broke, and then his limb broke. Compound fracture, steel rod. Poor dude is having a rough go at a new business m
a50585f0f9b8dc4fd2c9bf68e83e1225.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

The cigar box wasn't working out so I went with the wife to Michaels crafts yesterday and found this box.
Bent the faceplate out of copper sheet on the corner of my desk.

IMG_3863.jpg

I wish I had the right equipment. I have done sheet metal on a freakin' race car from scratch in 3 days by myself.
That copper faceplate looks like :poop:

Back