Random pic thread.

Found this hiding in the back of a friend's neighborhood the other day ......

IMG_7883.JPG

And this one near another buddy's house today....

IMG_7888.JPG

Is it a sickness that I can tell you without question that's a 66 mustang by that amount of pic?

And Rodney...any location info?
That truck....

I'm supplying the forming plywood, lagging and lumber for the I26 widening project here in Buncombe and Henderson County. Today I got to tour one of the bridge construction sites near MM 42 while making a delivery. Pretty cool to see our material being used and seeing how exactly they use it.
IMG_20200604_115419495_HDR.jpg
IMG_20200604_115422727_HDR.jpg

That truck is cool.
Is it a sickness that I can tell you without question that's a 66 mustang by that amount of pic?

That truck....

there is a guy down the street that has a couple Mustangs and two Falcons. Ones a convertible. I’ve never seen a Falcon convertible.

That truck....
Way out in Sherrilles Ford area [think Marshall Steam Plant], in Catawba Co. The way I see it, these vehicles, the ones across the street [no pic], & many others, seen, Are way Overpriced! These folk think they have a Gold mine, & some city fellow will come along with Lots of money. Then too, I've seen & asked about many that the owners will Never sell! "O, it just need this or that. Next month I'll fix it." And it never happens.

That truck is cool.

there is a guy down the street that has a couple Mustangs and two Falcons. Ones a convertible. I’ve never seen a Falcon convertible.

My wife stayed in a little house behind daniel boone inn at college that had a red convertible 4 speed Falcon in the basement with junk piled alll over it. It was still there last fall when I was up there.

My wife stayed in a little house behind daniel boone inn at college that had a red convertible 4 speed Falcon in the basement with junk piled alll over it. It was still there last fall when I was up there.
That sounds like a fun car. He also has a Ranchero. I need to go back by and say hey. Dude has a 79 F150 4x4 too.

100lb. American Guinea Hog. 9 hrs on the grill. The first time cooking on this grill I got and I have some modifications I’m going to make to be able to adjust the heat inside the grill because the shoulders got done before the hams. I also want to add a coal/smoke box to be able to use wood for adding different smoke flavors. The propane was nice though cause I could manage the heat +/- 5 degrees throughout the day. Also tested out my new 4 probe thermometer. It was pretty sweet!
75831C0D-EDB2-4C50-8F71-F2D9CD5551FE.jpeg
8E3F27C9-C998-4F96-9C05-FC664F402AB2.jpeg

After a long hard week it finally time to relax and enjoy a birthday dinner.

20200605_190929.jpg

Back