Random pic thread.

This dosn't seem like a great time to be licking surfaces people put their hands all over
It's cool, man. Don't worry about it.

Bossman's dad, had 1 of his collectible's, pulled out today. I hadn't seen this one! Still needs some upholstery work.

Attachments

• IMG_20200601_135814767_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20200601_135814767_HDR.jpg
    194.5 KB · Views: 147
Got an invite to go kayak fishing this weekend. So I decided to improve apon my currect anchor. Originally it was just a 3/8th thick scrap steel plate i got from work. It worked alright but didn't like to really grab on the bottom. I decided to take some scrap i had from doing my rock sliders and add somethings to help it grab. Then I wanted to ditch the carabiner i was using. So I had this little piece of the limit strap tab I had to cut off because I didn't check clearance.
6a28b62a40bdb5f7b0025f70705541dc.jpg
2a4405f9991b661ce8ef35e87b0e350a.jpg
4363fa73ac4a93b4305b990f300ad1a5.jpg

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

Yep, such a shame you can see your neighbors house like that. You ought to move further out. :D

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Here is a random pic for you guys that have to live in a subdivision with your neighbors house 8 feet away from yours.
View attachment 319153

We are currently looking for the same situation. My wife doesn't want to be able to see another house from ours even in the winter time. I agree, and want more land to make more trails.

I'm going back to a job in the morning, that had a pool put in. It's in Catawba county. New house very close to the old house, at a dead end Private Dr. Half mile long! But there are 2 other houses, on that stretch. Bet a few on here have the same type of Drive!

[Story plus random pic..relevant to pics from above]

So we invited mom over last night. She's been extremely lonely since "the rona" given she has kidney cancer and a compromised system and can't get out, nor really have any visitors. We try and have her over to the patio at least a couple of times a week on nice evenings. This keeps us outside and doesn't expose her to anything I may have been exposed too.

So last night I throw some shrimp and scallops on the griddle at 5:30. Typically at about 10 till 6 the sun drops behind the trees and offers us shade on the patio but stoopie here decided NOT to wait for shade. So here I am grilling seafood in direct sunlight while it's 89 degrees. I preface that to help you understand that I'm a little sweaty. OK...not a LITTLE...there was some swamp ass going on. Took this just after the sun dropped behind the tree line:

grill.jpg

I finish up cooking, and we eat out on the patio (see pics 2 posts above) and post them here shortly after.

So we're hanging out on the patio till dark. About that time the "Dog peckerhead gnats" (Moseley term) start eating me alive (need to tiki torches) and I say "Ugg, I smell like B.O. and seafood" and MOM doesn't miss a beat and says "So you smell like a NYC hooker"

:eek:

:lol::lol:

Caught me completely off guard. :lol::lol: As she is a typical southern baptist mom that frowns on bad language and alcohol consumption :huggy:

As she leaves we do a "virtual hug" where we're close but no touchy. She takes a wiff and then says "Wow...if I were I blind man and you walked by I'd say How ya doing ma'am" :lol:

[Story plus random pic..relevant to pics from above]

So we invited mom over last night. She's been extremely lonely since "the rona" given she has kidney cancer and a compromised system and can't get out, nor really have any visitors. We try and have her over to the patio at least a couple of times a week on nice evenings. This keeps us outside and doesn't expose her to anything I may have been exposed too.

So last night I throw some shrimp and scallops on the griddle at 5:30. Typically at about 10 till 6 the sun drops behind the trees and offers us shade on the patio but stoopie here decided NOT to wait for shade. So here I am grilling seafood in direct sunlight while it's 89 degrees. I preface that to help you understand that I'm a little sweaty. OK...not a LITTLE...there was some swamp ass going on. Took this just after the sun dropped behind the tree line:

View attachment 319168

I finish up cooking, and we eat out on the patio (see pics 2 posts above) and post them here shortly after.

So we're hanging out on the patio till dark. About that time the "Dog peckerhead gnats" (Moseley term) start eating me alive (need to tiki torches) and I say "Ugg, I smell like B.O. and seafood" and MOM doesn't miss a beat and says "So you smell like a NYC hooker"

:eek:

:lol::lol:

Caught me completely off guard. :lol::lol: As she is a typical southern baptist mom that frowns on bad language and alcohol consumption :huggy:

As she leaves we do a "virtual hug" where we're close but no touchy. She takes a wiff and then says "Wow...if I were I blind man and you walked by I'd say How ya doing ma'am" :lol:

@77GreenMachine and @rcalexander105 we should have held out a few days and just showed up to Troy's when he cooked all that food :rolleyes:

The repair I did today was a patch job. Didn't have time to weld it up, so put in a new bottom with self-drill, self-tap screws. Works and looks good enough I will probably leave it alone until it needs another patch.

I found out the other weekend Holland Grills went out of business. I have the small companion grill that I take camping and use it for baking. The regulator went bad and I needed a replacement. I found an aftermarket one but Holland no longer exist.....

"Dog peckerhead gnats"

I grew up calling them "pecker gnats". I was much older than I care to admit before I realized that's not there real name.......

Little early Christmas package from Barnes today.....

edee094b9149f25f58e37d66b277ca97.jpg
d9e83047f0063248d1b074a6ad847ded.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Back