Random pic thread.

My wife stepped up her pumpkin growing game this year.

IMG_20200727_173239.jpg
IMG_20200727_172907.jpg
IMG_20200727_172936.jpg

Nice breed of Zs! don't the Newer rims look Good!

I bought mine after seeing how hard my brother ran and used a 94 4x4 burb he bought w 175k bout 10 yrs ago.He bought 2 used 4x4 Tahoes since then and has spanked them too.I wanted a used truck of that vintage and bought the grey one last august.I think he was jealous and bought his truck about a month ago.He had new tires on one of the tahoes he's putting up for sale and swapped them on his truck.His truck has 275K and runs pretty good, he bought it for more than half of what I paid for my 98.5 w 113K going on 120.

That is one vehicle I wish I bought. Love the old Ram Charger!

It was the cleanest RC I've ever bought by far, and probably the second cleanest Dodge truck of that era. The clear coat was peeling and there was just a touch of rust forming under some of the wheel well trim, but otherwise straight and the interior was exceptionally clean. It was my daily for years after I rolled my 90 pickup.

Duane

At Lowes on the Hanes Mill side of WS .....
The more you look, the worse it gets.

IMG_3894.jpg

Wonder what kind of shops are along this section of road?
Screenshot_20200727-190354_Maps.jpg

Last night me and kids did our best @Jody Treadway impersonation at home. No glamping but I was happy with it.

View attachment 322873

We have that same grill/firepit combo. Love it. The only thing that I don't like is the pan holder for charcoal/stacking logs, its pretty flimsy and easily bent. One of my favorite meals on it so far is porkchops with peppers/onions in the cast iron.

We have that same grill/firepit combo. Love it. The only thing that I don't like is the pan holder for charcoal/stacking logs, its pretty flimsy and easily bent. One of my favorite meals on it so far is porkchops with peppers/onions in the cast iron.
I haven't tried it with charcoal yet but I hear what you're saying. The only complaint I have is that the expanded metal is a little thinner than I'd like. The first time firing it up it already has warped it. One of the dogs went rolling off into the pit. No one was around so I went in and washed it off then put it back on the grill...it got eaten.

Had no idea McCracken was Asian
I adopted a more American name with a Scots/Irish background. My parents felt I would be more accepted into society. It would have been easy for you to tell had I given you my real name, Long Dong Fuey.

None like you are thinking of. Fake news in N. Wilkesboro, lol.
Yeah, I figured it must stand for Central Business District or something. But I got a good laugh.

Back