Random pic thread.

4.jpg
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

what am I missing, shouldn't the paper be under the part already down? Was this a partial replacement or something?
This was actually at my parents house and my dad and I laid the existing flooring about 20 years ago. @GotWood tied the old flooring into the new flooring so that there wouldn't be a line where the two met. And the finished product looks like it was all done at the same time.

So I rode out to Richland rd today for a short drive through the woods. And who do i find. The fedex guy stuck in the creek after the "2nd playground". He said his gps was trying to get him to lenoir and he got that far before he decided to turn around and got stuck. A short pull with the winch and he was free.
damn gps will get you every time. :rolleyes:

2014-11-15_16.12.58.jpg
2014-11-15_16.14.42.jpg

Last edited:
So I rode out to Richland rd today for a short drive through the woods. And who do i find. The fedex guy stuck in the creek after the "2nd playground". He said his gps was trying to get him to lenoir and he got that far before he decided to turn around and got stuck. A short pull with the winch and he was free.

View attachment 172790 View attachment 172791
Well it is a state listed road, but that's pretty funny. Wonder when he felt it was a bad idea? Unless that place has changed not to far down the dirt road the banjo's can be heard getting tuned in. Haven't been up their in 20 or better yrs. Has the area changed much? Other than the main highway being blown all to kingdom come for the 321 growth up through that way.

Well it is a state listed road, but that's pretty funny. Wonder when he felt it was a bad idea? Unless that place has changed not to far down the dirt road the banjo's can be heard getting tuned in. Haven't been up their in 20 or better yrs. Has the area changed much? Other than the main highway being blown all to kingdom come for the 321 growth up through that way.
No it hasn't changed much. I'm honestly surprised he made it as far as he did. there's a few good washouts, two creeks to cross and boulders to dodge to get to where he was. I'd say he was 2 miles in.

.......driver was an idiot.

I'm sure he heard the all to familiar question....... "You aint from around here.... are ya"?

ai1266.photobucket.com_albums_jj521_XJsavage_IMG_20141108_114336202_HDR_zpsmeknhqlb.jpg
Because anti gravity...

Back