Random pic thread.

10425169_995816670447766_5413884565214862683_n.jpg

I got an email from sucker punch productions saying that this was out. I enjoyed "The last one" they did on Popcorn.

...that show and Popcorn were awesome, I would have loved to hang out w Pocorn,that crowd pickin and sippin that batch or to have met him.

...that show and Popcorn were awesome, I would have loved to hang out w Pocorn,that crowd pickin and sippin that batch or to have met him.
Believe it or not my uncle was living up in TN years ago and was doing a flooring job in Maggie Valley and he said I met this cool old dude named Popcorn that hangs out at this old store you ought to come meet him, I don't know where he met him and it was before he was very well known so sadly I didn't even bother to go........

People have made him out to be bigger than he was. There are many others that were smart enough to make it better, make more of it and not get caught. Those guys are heros.

People have made him out to be bigger than he was. There are many others that were smart enough to make it better, make more of it and not get caught. Those guys are heros.

Watching and hearing him speak on "the last run" reminded me of some wise old codgers I knew in my youth who were heros to me. There ain't many men like that left today.

Watching and hearing him speak on "the last run" reminded me of some wise old codgers I knew in my youth who were heros to me. There ain't many men like that left today.
he put on a good show on the video I'll agree but I don't think he's all that. I've had family that knew him and listened to their stories. I guess he's one of those guys you either like or don't.

Back