Random pic thread.

I thought i jumped to the "......urban decay" thread when i saw that, you should repost it there!
Lol that's just a wrecked house boat we found. Unless it was built in the 1700s its unworthy!

sounds like you have the same love for old houses and buildings as I do
This happened to be in an EPIC junkyard, exploring which is always at the top of my list of favorite things to do. No joke, this house boat was about 16'x70+' and still sitting on the transport truck smashed all to bits. The whole thing, truck and all was in an interstate accident and just guessing was probably over a million dollar pile of misfortune.

Last edited:
I always chuckle a little when I see these guys riding around Charlotte. Not sure why.

image.jpg

So I rode out to Richland rd today for a short drive through the woods. And who do i find. The fedex guy stuck in the creek after the "2nd playground". He said his gps was trying to get him to lenoir and he got that far before he decided to turn around and got stuck. A short pull with the winch and he was free.
damn gps will get you every time. :rolleyes:

View attachment 172791

Has anyone else caught the irony of this picture????

(hint, look at the sticker laying upside down against the tool box) :lol:

I am in a small town in SE France right now, and saw this car in the parking lot this morning.

Honda in France.jpg

10805571_679729898807083_4205160896167246591_n.jpg

Cool old Motor Grader I spotted out at DH Griffin the other day.
IMG_20141126_143928668.jpg
IMG_20141126_143920684_HDR.jpg

Back