Random pic thread.

The $20 is well worth it!

Had a project with an "endangered salamander habitat" once. They wanted us to build a 40ft bridge to go over the habitat, a 40ft retaining wall and all this crap. Boss asked them what the fine was if we didn't, they said $250,000. Boss said the check will be in the mail monday...lol

I’m surprised they let you do it. We built a walking bridge over a trout stream.
It was a 25,000 fine per day there was sediment in the stream. My superintendent said that’s fine we’ll do it when it’s raining and creek is muddy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m surprised they let you do it. We built a walking bridge over a trout stream.
It was a 25,000 fine per day there was sediment in the stream. My superintendent said that’s fine we’ll do it when it’s raining and creek is muddy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You bastards are what killed the native trout.

New project. Sand it down and coat with truoil

20210123_145902.jpg

20210126_170925.jpg

Never know what your kid will want from the thrift store...
20210126_193605.jpg

My targeted ads are kinda lame, kinda cool.

Screenshot_20210126-193723_Chrome.jpg

Right purty tonight!

20210126_220339.jpg

New project. Sand it down and coat with truoil

View attachment 336843

View attachment 336844
An old Stevens .22. I got one just like that and did the same thing to the stock many years ago. Was my fathers gun, who got it from his father. My dad gave it to me for my first gun. I need to do something with the front sight on mine, it's bent.

Hired out a little CNC work today. Porcelain with diamond bits....

20210127_090256.jpg

Looks like you upped your grinding mask from the other thread and little man got a hold of it.
I probably should wear something like that. Damn near knocked myself out crawling out from under my truck the other night.

Met up with a buddy for lunch yesterday. It was supposed to be 60-something degrees, but was actually 40-something. And those dang metal chairs were cold. Solved that problem.
1611761755767.png

An old Stevens .22. I got one just like that and did the same thing to the stock many years ago. Was my fathers gun, who got it from his father. My dad gave it to me for my first gun. I need to do something with the front sight on mine, it's bent.

It is/was my FIL gun. He likes to send guns over on "permanent loan ". After talking with him, im going to redo this one with truoil and I have a second that I might stain and coat.

Its a great squirrel gun.

What kind of sicko has floor mats that clean?
I've been called worse ;)

My car has had passengers in the back maybe once in 3 years. My truck is a different story. With that said, I had to use the passenger side rear because the driver's floormat had a mag drill and 2 annular bits sitting in it, and the trunk mat had a chainsaw leaking gas onto it and $20k worth of machine tool accessories sitting on it. I use it, but I do keep it clean. (that's what she said)

It is/was my FIL gun. He likes to send guns over on "permanent loan ". After talking with him, im going to redo this one with truoil and I have a second that I might stain and coat.

Its a great squirrel gun.
Taken many a squirrel with mine. It is a great gun.

I shot mine so much that I had to have a gunsmith machine a new firing pin for it. Couldn't find a replacement anywhere. But that was before the days of the Interweb.

I've been called worse ;)

My car has had passengers in the back maybe once in 3 years. My truck is a different story. With that said, I had to use the passenger side rear because the driver's floormat had a mag drill and 2 annular bits sitting in it, and the trunk mat had a chainsaw leaking gas onto it and $20k worth of machine tool accessories sitting on it. I use it, but I do keep it clean. (that's what she said)
I assume the same saw that leaked gas on me?

Back