Random pic thread.

Yeah cycle dude above would've sat right there until I was good and ready to move. I understand his perspective of a car blocking the bike lane (because people are assholes and do that just because), but like Ron said dude was pulled over with his hazards on obviously tending to something that needed tending to ASAP. Cycle dude was just being a condescending douche.

Also, am I the only one who can't mute (or stop) the volume on imbedded reddit links? I could pause the video but sound just kept playing from somewhere.

Duane
Couldn't shut him up either.

IDK what kind of vudo was going on but that damn cyclist video started every time I came in this thread on that page....

Watching a few of his other vids, dude is wearing a camera just to look for trouble. If it wasn't for the camera he would've been waffle stomped several times. And the sad part is most of the time he is right, but he just carries a better than thou attitude about it.

Duane
I carry wasp spray in my vehicle to prevent shootings (me from shooting them)

I figure that assault charge would merit less time in the slammer, but be nearly equal in my enjoyment

I managed to stop short of mulching this little guy this morning. Momma and poppa bird were sitting in the grass with it, but they took off when they saw the mower and have yet to return.

Attachments

• IMG_20210521_101136170.jpg
    IMG_20210521_101136170.jpg
    230.7 KB · Views: 117
Decided to finally clean up this big limb that fell on my grandpas property around 5 years ago or more. The tree is huge and no telling how old it is. The limb that fell off is bigger than most trees in the woods around the area.

20210521_141357.jpg

My 361 with a 20" bar for size reference on the limb that broke off the tree.

20210521_141429.jpg

This is my 361 in front of a limb that came off the limb that fell off the tree.

20210521_141508.jpg

Base of the limb that broke off. The skidsteer couldn't pick it up.

20210521_145318.jpg

New grill day. After 8 years of use it was time to replace the gas grill. Bought the same make and model, just updated nicely over the years. It arrived earlier this week and installed it today.

Attachments

• C0028BF0-5EC7-4440-91F0-6B1C8AAC7899.jpeg
    C0028BF0-5EC7-4440-91F0-6B1C8AAC7899.jpeg
    154.5 KB · Views: 105
  • EE6F3566-5AA5-4D66-A712-EF42D7A4307C.jpeg
    EE6F3566-5AA5-4D66-A712-EF42D7A4307C.jpeg
    178.7 KB · Views: 99
New grill day. After 8 years of use it was time to replace the gas grill. Bought the same make and model, just updated nicely over the years. It arrived earlier this week and installed it today.
Is that all stainless?

That chicken pot pie is pretty damn good! Sounds like a great Sunday
The pot roast is awesome too!

That's almost exactly what I saw this morning too, except I was laying flat on my back in a buddy's driveway and there was a bunch of chickens standing around staring at me. 😂
They were looking for a weakness to eat you 😆

The pot roast is awesome too!

They were looking for a weakness to eat you 😆
Hell yeah they were lol. Not even sure how I ended up in the driveway but they sure enjoyed the company. I'm kinda surprised the pig wasn't over there nibbling on my toes.

This is the part that is so intriguing!

Details of what you can remember? 🤣
Started out the day on the lake, then ended up at the river catfishing and threw a big party that carried on til atleast 2am. We all crashed at my buddy's house in the living room. I'm on the floor on an air mattress and kept getting tripped over by everybody fumbling to the bathroom so eventually I said screw it, I'm going outside. I thought I remembered something about a fold out chair, but I guess not.
IMG_20210522_161808338_HDR.jpg

Started out the day on the lake, then ended up at the river catfishing and threw a big party that carried on til atleast 2am. We all crashed at my buddy's house in the living room. I'm on the floor on an air mattress and kept getting tripped over by everybody fumbling to the bathroom so eventually I said screw it, I'm going outside. I thought I remembered something about a fold out chair, but I guess not.
View attachment 347358
If I did that I would be one big skeeter bite from head to toe.

What in the name of God is wrong with my in-laws?
20210523_215444.jpg

20210523_215510.jpg

Now I have to eat 12 instead of 5, but they cost more and are easier to drop and there's more plastic waste.

Back