Random pic thread.

@tknopp

watchmaker.jpg

Bernice is THE go to guy for alignments and adjustments. It hurts the heart to watch virgin rubber being shaved off a brand new tire, but damn they run smooth as silk when they are true'd up.
True, & I've had it done many years back. But some good mechanics will argue that if the tire has a heavy spot, it's the carcass. And the shaved spot Will return, in time. Whatever!

I've read some useless installation manuals in my day, but this one might take the cake.
This is 100% of it.

20210602_204801.jpg

Instagram
Whatsapp
Giphy

Also owned by FB, Any of these apps on your phone opens you up to locational advertising
I need to google how they work that, because I still get targeted adds for stores in Raleigh, with google map images and all. Been in VA since September.

Edit: now that I've written this I'm sure I won't get anymore NC ads

I need to google how they work that, because I still get targeted adds for stores in Raleigh, with google map images and all. Been in VA since September.
I don't pretend to know anything about that. Shawn could shed some light if he has time, but all i know is what my IT nerd buddy in DC shared with me about how FB has cornered the market on infiltration of your phone and pointed ads.

Probably Life360. They are literally tracking your ass.

Back