Random pic thread.

The Google or internet or NSA will eventually get bored spying on me. I'm so just not interesting.
That's where I finally fell.

I've filled out enough 2A and 4A forms to already be on several watch lists....fuggem. They've already seen I'm a grower not a shower, so no surprises

That's where I finally fell.

I've filled out enough 2A and 4A forms to already be on several watch lists....fuggem. They've already seen I'm a grower not a shower, so no surprises
Welcome to my club! Whats a 2A and 4A though? Is that weinergrading?

Like high schools and colleges lol
JV vs Varsity

Matt doesn't know about any of that because Midget tossing was banned before he got into HS

JV vs Varsity

Matt doesn't know about any of that because Midget tossing was banned before he got into HS
I've tossed some little women around ;)

I've tossed some little women around ;)
mini.gif

The collection is growing.

20210604_171718.jpg

That’s another black hole. VHF/UHF isn’t terrible but HF is as expensive as Jeeps 🤠

That’s a purty bluegill ♥️
Yea, I've not dove off in that rabbit hole yet. Working on it. The Anytone 878UVII+ is my birthday/fathersday gift from the wife and munchkin, the radioddity GD-77 is for work, pager is for the FD, the UV5R is the throw away, the yaesu ft2980r was my Christmas gift, and I got the radio shack htx-242 for $10 the other day.

The collection is growing.

View attachment 348500

Rookie .... after being a ham for 20+ years, I have that much stashed in a box somewhere and still can see a pile of radios from where I sit right now.
I try not to think about how much ......... $$$

image_55415491.JPG

Back