Random pic thread.

cool info.

Without taking me into a rant...this is what happens when liberal arts colleges conduct agricultural and botanical research that is funded by grants from the state in which the college obtains their charter.

I remember learning about them in the 90s as a strong site index companion to American Beech tree. Now they are not a canopy spcies because of their leaf structure, they will always be a minor component...but Ive personally seen them in Transylvania County in wild populations and Im sure they are elsewhere.

Sorry I will nerd out on trees at times...

cool info.

Without taking me into a rant...this is what happens when liberal arts colleges conduct agricultural and botanical research that is funded by grants from the state in which the college obtains their charter.
I can accept that. And there's nothing wrong with nerding out on trees. I'm always interested in learning.

My sister had this made for my birthday!

145BEC02-3651-4B65-A4CD-D7154BECE584.jpeg
3C61C4E0-D676-45E2-9FBE-AC51129E3F08.jpeg

cool info.

I remember learning about them in the 90s as a strong site index companion to American Beech tree. Now they are not a canopy spcies because of their leaf structure, they will always be a minor component...but Ive personally seen them in Transylvania County in wild populations and Im sure they are elsewhere.

Sorry I will nerd out on trees at times...
I agree. Lol! Your tree knowledge has always intrigued me.

Your sister has better fab skills than some shops.
She had it done, didn’t do it herself. She is very crafty though. I got her an old oak church pew last year and she has transformed it into a work of art.

Back