Random pic thread.

A ride through my local WM parking lot after dark will yield a train load of the dumbest looking vehicle modifications on the planet. Mostly done by idiot teenage and early 20s kids.

The sagging trucks now being king where a few years ago it was rice and more conventional trucks with lots of lights and no exhaust.

Saw going north on i95 running 70mph.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427761618.701173.jpg

I hauled a fully assembled rectangular trampoline standing up like a shark fin in my utility trailer once.
Pulling it with my 90 Mustang 5.0 convertible....and yes the top was down....

Looks like a strap through the door.

The yamaha looks really good for something they haven't made in a while and the car is all the same color. Two things you wouldn't expect if I said I saw a four wheeler strapped to the back of a Taurus.

I fully agree. It was a $2.50 strap through the doors and hooked together, plus that heavy duty yarn on the back. When I saw it ahead i made sure to be in another lane, I expected it to come flying back at me any second!

Newest stick
PSA upper with FN Recon profile barrel, SQR 13.5 rail and nickle boron bolt aasy.
ACS-L stock and MOE grip and trigger guard.
Scope is a SWFA SS 1-4HD and is the nicest glass I have ever owned at $800 regular price. I got it last Thanksgiving on sale for $600.... WORTH EVERY PENNY
Works like a red dot on 1x and mil-dot on 4X and is 1st focal plane.

ai7.photobucket.com_albums_y252_ponykilr_Guns_708555AE_66EE_44E3_8EBC_D4F3F5D509CE_zpsjhddhpmc.jpg

ai7.photobucket.com_albums_y252_ponykilr_Guns_49E550E7_166E_4F89_B940_20A5BB35BA83_zpsudzlkm95.jpg

awww.jonaadland.com_Hunting_SuperSniper_1_4X24_FinalReticles_PICT0167.JPG

awww.jonaadland.com_Hunting_SuperSniper_1_4X24_FinalReticles_PICT0092s.JPG

Nothing to see here, move along.....
image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited:
^^^ Holy shit, how many people fall for that? ????

Back