Random pic thread.

holy fudge! for what??

Stupid Grandcherokee, your supposed to be a hoodrat soccermom car not a crawler. Maybe i can actually put the coilovers in and drive it once i run out of beer.
uploadfromtaptalk1427424766165.jpg

Story I was told was that they were driving down the side walk to try to load a truck. He got the drive tire of the lift stuck in the grass and another employee try ed to pick it up out of the grass with another lift. Thats when the fun started!!!

why not use the other truck to get it back right side up??

I can think of alot of ways to get that focker off it's side before I paid to have that behemoth come out and pick it up.

Last edited:
why not use the other truck to get it back right side up??

I can thing of alot of ways to get that focker off it's side before I paid to have that behemoth come out and pick it up.

The lifting capacity of these lifts is 3500lbs the lift it's self is 10k lbs. It was after hours (for us) and the company we use could not bring us a lift or a wrecker, that company called Hunter. like I said over kill!!! But hell it worked!

so that little lift weighs 10k pounds?

surprising, that does make it a bitch I suppose.

I was thinking maybe drag it into the street and get a bigger truck to drag it back on its feet. However the forktrucks we use here are much stronger than 3500lb capacity so I understand. Plus the liability thing.

Heres something fun too see

ablogs_dcvelocity_com__a_6a0120a4de92fb970b01347fd45636970c_pi_.jpg

so that little lift weighs 10k pounds?

surprising, that does make it a bitch I suppose.

I was thinking maybe drag it into the street and get a bigger truck to drag it back on its feet. However the forktrucks we use here are much stronger than 3500lb capacity so I understand. Plus the liability thing.

Heres something fun too see

View attachment 183643

You have sit down lifts, these are stand up lifts.
20150325_173538.jpg

Come over and help me do that this weekend! I'm dying to get this thing rolling
No can do this weekend. Moving to Columbia and gotta get the jeep and boat moved while working both days lol. I'll get with ya soon though.

Yeah I really like the raisin look but its getting too wrinkled and my family is kinda getting interested in the whole URE thing so I am considering putting the running gear in my tracker.......

image.jpg
Spotted this today in PA. Had to ask a local what is up with the church decorations. Turns out a sculptor lives there and those are some of the sculptures he sells.

The wi-fi on my phone snagged this last night ....

ai133.photobucket.com_albums_q65_Lizooki_249D95B8_155C_4266_A4DD_F72055C4EDC2_zps2czswglr.png

Matt

uploadfromtaptalk1427676356045.jpg

Chopped the top on my cart, 6" front-3" rear. Got the headlights and taillights in and wired, need to build a winch bumper still. Putting the new leafs and lift on it tonight, 5" lift and 23s. Then the bigblock swap in a few weeks.

Back