Random pic thread.

Ya, I was confused, too, bc I knew that game was here but saw the tiger paw in the middle of the field...

Yesterday was one of the weirder sports bets youā€™ll ever see. The former owner and current chairman of my company is a H U G E NCSU fan, alum , and manor donor.
Friday was our quarterly bird meeting. He was poor mouthing how bad Clemson was going to beat state.
I countered. You donā€™t believe that. Iā€™ll put 500 on the pack straight up no points to beat Clemson. He quickly accepted. So all game we were texting each other and both wanting ā€œourā€ team to loseā€¦hahaha

So even in a loss Iā€™m happy

@willness33 had a white oak that was itching to hop onto the sawmill, but probably even too heavy for Brian Shaw or Hafthor to pick up one end. Decided today was the day.
View attachment 358058View attachment 358059

This sucker drew apart more than any log I've ever seen. Had almost a 2" gap when we got to the other end, and made a heck of a pop when the tension released!
View attachment 358060View attachment 358061

This 5x9" chunk came home with me to eventually be turned into a mantle for my fireplace.
View attachment 358062
Anybody else need one?
Man you need saw helper I'm down! I'm still searching for a mill. I'm to cheap to buy a new one. I had one on the line but he wouldn't accept anything but cash on a weekend. Sold in two days. Hydraulic Timberking.

Man you need saw helper I'm down! I'm still searching for a mill. I'm to cheap to buy a new one. I had one on the line but he wouldn't accept anything but cash on a weekend. Sold in two days. Hydraulic Timberking.
People on the internet seem to have good results with the HF mill after some modifications. All of which I would think are easily in your wheelhouse

Bought this old Murray 18/46 to have around the house for the things I dont want to move by hand, and don't want to get the truck or 8n for. Apparently, I've been robbed and it is now munchkins. He idled around with me helping steer for nearly an hour.

20210926_143346.jpg

Not bad for $50. Will get a front blade, maybe a rear lift and use it to work the garden. But these dang turfsaver tires have got to go.

Last edited:
@GONOVRIT Iā€™ve seen them before but I donā€™t know what makes them. I also have a mystery ā€œgooā€ on my muscadine vine I need to get a pic of.

Back