Random pic thread.

Clearing out pics on my phone, and found this jewel. Shot with the cheapest rifle in the safe; a stevens model 200 in .223, factory trigger, Chinese tasco scope, Boyds stock (no glass bedding), and I cut the barrel down to 20" in the living room with a hacksaw. I did rent a crown cutter to clean it up. Oh yeah, factory Fiochhi ammo.

image.jpg

Pic of said rifle serving its secondary purpose (primary is cheap centerfire practice).

image.jpg

takes the term "Mall Crawler" to a whole new level doesn't it!!! "TJ owners be like.."i got this yo" LMFAO
wrangler stuck parking lot.jpg

^hell naw. But you're not the first one that's asked me that :)
Maybe a dumb question, but do work for Edward Jones financial or play in the Edward Jones golf tournament?

Clearing out pics on my phone, and found this jewel. Shot with the cheapest rifle in the safe; a stevens model 200 ]

All Savage 10/110 rifles I have ever messed with have been under a minute with the right ammo.
I had a 200 in .270w that was considerably less than an inch with cheap Remington Core Lokt, I should have kept it.
I realized though that my love of the AR platform would have no competition LOL.
Now I hunt with .223 Barnes X and Federal Fusion soft points.

This however is a rifle I would not trade for ANY other .22. Cheap Marlin 81 with a 4x Bushnell rimfire scope.
I wont bore you all with it's tiny groups or how many squirrels have caught one in the head from this pawn shop bolt gun. It LOVES CCI Standard Velocity as well as Remington CBees (the hollow points with the bumble bee on the box). Marlin Micro Groove rifling is no joke.

ai7.photobucket.com_albums_y252_ponykilr_Guns_PBP_3307_DxO.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I just bought a mint 81 with the walnut stock. Love those guns.

This one has a plastic stock. I would buy another in a second.
I had one of the ones with the detachable magazine and I just didn't like it as good. It was nice walnut.

A few. The pressure dropping because of this front turned them off. Still had fun.

I had a fish burn my drag and straighten a hook on me (20lb PowerPro, gotta love it). I wish I could have seen what it was.

Back