Random pic thread.

First catch off the surf this year. Was hoping it was a drum but still a decent fight on a smaller rod. Figure it was 2.5-3'.
uploadfromtaptalk1429489544229.jpg

I love catfishing, inshore salt and recently bass fishing. My old boss is a tournament bass fisherman and I get to go with him on practice days.

isn't there an A-bomb somewhere off the coast of Georgia they haven't found yet? It was dropped in the middle of the night and splashed down but didn't detonate. I think they're still looking for that mofo.

aimg.odometer.com_slides_3_7_2_0_2_1_372021865_2d6f26f59d8f8badc3a31c146633a7bc01e5c311.jpeg

about 30 miles short of Evarts, my radiator let go. Knocked on the first door I came to, and the guy drove me the rest of the way to the campground. Had a friend ride back with me and haul my junk on in.

image.jpg

Esp girls.Kudos to her for learning how.My son is learning also but im about to throw him a curve ball w a three on the tree.
Throw him a REAL curve ball and find an old 1960's Mack or Autocar with a "quadbox" that's what I learned on, grandpa was right though, I can shift/drive anything after learning on that damn thing !!

Where did you get the trailer? What brand? Thinking of getting one to haul our quads in and see a lot of brands out there with big price differences.

Back