Random pic thread.

I'd rather let my toes get mashed than wear any kinda hard toe boot. Merrills for lyfe.
You don't work in the welding/fabrication/steel industry.
What was your comment about?
I own Merrill's too.

I'd rather let my toes get mashed than wear any kinda hard toe boot. Merrills for lyfe.
You ever try Keens? I used to love Merrill til I tried em.

Buggy had it's first flop. Trying to get the paint prep finished this weekend.

PXL_20220202_000944605.jpg
PXL_20220202_000951372.jpg

Had to go back and look a couple times.......

Couldn't tell if the fella in the background was holding a scalp in his hands or not.
It kind of looks like a spider, lol.

As much as I hate to see the slaughtering of a beautiful white girl, I get the preservation of the Savage lifestyle.
Then there's.....
We need to have a campfire powwow. Way too much to discuss on open air.
Blah blah blah.
When are we gonna hang out? I hang out with writers/published authors and musicians. Not saying I've been in any way motivational, but maybe? 😎 :beer:

LOL. I dunno, I need to get the computer swapped out on my TJ and get to one of these meets. I feel bad that the only people I've met on here in person are @ramjo and @jcramsey. Although I've sold and bought a few things from some others, but I don't recall who they are :p

But I'm also one year and two weeks sober. So I don't know if I'd be as entertaining as you guys :p

It kind of looks like a spider, lol.

LOL. I dunno, I need to get the computer swapped out on my TJ and get to one of these meets. I feel bad that the only people I've met on here in person are @ramjo and @jcramsey. Although I've sold and bought a few things from some others, but I don't recall who they are :p

But I'm also one year and two weeks sober. So I don't know if I'd be as entertaining as you guys :p
They're both welcome too, any time. And I've met em. Game changer?

Songwriters night at your local brewery owned by a couple guys you’ve been friends with since elementary school. Wife and I donated 2 sitting rooms worth of classic broyhill furniture from the 1970’s recently that her grandmother owned. Pretty cool to see a crowd of people relaxing and enjoying it tonight.
5821E79B-7BF2-42F1-9145-52E17F925D0F.jpeg

Finally wrapping up my trailer project. Finished stage 1 of the toolbox expansion. Eventually I will add 8" tall sides on the tongue and bring it up to the deck level, and have a shiton of storage.
Before it was just the area under the diamond plate:
20220120_185146.jpg

After:
20220130_174741.jpg

After way too much deliberation, I finally got my winch mount figure out. Didn't want it too low, because it's a bad angle and the cable will drag the deck, but didn't want it too high because I have some attachments that overhang at the front. Found the perfect solution :D
20220202_195131.jpg

20220202_194944.jpg

20220202_195037.jpg

20220202_195057.jpg

2" OD, 1/4" wall DOM with a 1.5" diameter pin running through it should do the trick. And a cut down Harbor Freight winch plate.
20220201_222353.jpg

20220202_195111.jpg

Handy stuff to have laying around :D

Finally wrapping up my trailer project. Finished stage 1 of the toolbox expansion. Eventually I will add 8" tall sides on the tongue and bring it up to the deck level, and have a shiton of storage.
Before it was just the area under the diamond plate:
View attachment 366439

After:
View attachment 366440

After way too much deliberation, I finally got my winch mount figure out. Didn't want it too low, because it's a bad angle and the cable will drag the deck, but didn't want it too high because I have some attachments that overhang at the front. Found the perfect solution :D
View attachment 366442
View attachment 366443
View attachment 366444
View attachment 366445

2" OD, 1/4" wall DOM with a 1.5" diameter pin running through it should do the trick. And a cut down Harbor Freight winch plate.
View attachment 366441
View attachment 366446
Handy stuff to have laying around :D
Are you going to pin/latch it in either position, so it doesnt flop around while going down the road?

Also, looks like you could use a winch without the integrated solenoid, so that you can maximize the storage box height, when flipped down.

Are you going to pin/latch it in either position, so it doesnt flop around while going down the road?

Also, looks like you could use a winch without the integrated solenoid, so that you can maximize the storage box height, when flipped down.
You're getting way ahead of me here. I'm just struggling to find time to get it done. Integrated solenoid would be better, but theres still several inches of clearance under it. I was going to use a Harbor Freight winch, but @Paul made me a good deal on this XD9000i so I'll run with it. It will still be working and worth money in 10 years.

No luck, been everywhere....last batch I found was at home Depot. But no one has re-up'd. I just figured they ended production or a new formulation was getting ready to drop. Most of my fleet has had to switch to delvac.

So about 3 weeks ago Boone crossed the rainbow bridge. RIP you goofy bastard. And with pregnancy hormones in full force, my wife was quickly smitten by another equally goofy, though much younger and smaller hound. Meet Sadie.

FB_IMG_1644018634561.jpg

Duane

Back