Random pic thread.

Swapped out tooth pockets on my stump grinder today. I'd say it was about time.

Attachments

• IMG_20220205_164549865.jpg
    IMG_20220205_164549865.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 117
Sneaky little suckers!
So many slick tops and unmarked anymore I just assume any and all are, usually in the work van so no asshattery anyway

in most case the SHP on the tag is a good tell, ghost lettering or not

So many slick tops and unmarked anymore I just assume any and all are, usually in the work van so no asshattery anyway

in most case the SHP on the tag is a good tell, ghost lettering or not

Id love to buy a beer for whatever designer came up with the new charger tail lights...what a genius move to say "let's do the public a solid and make the next generation of police cruisers have tail lights you can pick out from a mile away"

Working on new covers for my books... Came across this gem.

lf

Hot damn. The bar has been set...
Being married to a woman that's part Native American I am highly offended by your depiction of Native Americans as savages.:kaioken:

Being married to a woman that's part Native American I am highly offended by your depiction of Native Americans as savages.:kaioken:
He didn't call them savages, I did. I'm part savage myself. So much that it's my nickname. Are you offended by words?

He didn't call them savages, I did. I'm part savage myself. So much that it's my nickname. Are you offended by words?
Not sure yet.Let me think about and I'll decide if I should be offended.

Wife's parents are in town, so I don't have child rearing obligations, which means it's a work weekend.
Spent most of the sun lit day digging about 1000ft of trench for irrigation and barrier. Dude is planting 4 acres of bamboo. I'm glad I'm not his neighbor, haha.
20220205_130905.jpg

20220205_173549.jpg
20220205_173543.jpg

Last night I got everything buttoned up on the trailer, so after supper today, I got to really test everything out.
20220205_214741.jpg

20220205_231950.jpg

Special thanks to @xjay for letting me borrow his winch controller at the last minute. Turns out the Harbor Freight ones are not plug and play on a Warn 6 pin. They plug, but they don't play. :shaking:

Wife's parents are in town, so I don't have child rearing obligations, which means it's a work weekend.
Spent most of the sun lit day digging about 1000ft of trench for irrigation and barrier. Dude is planting 4 acres of bamboo. I'm glad I'm not his neighbor, haha. View attachment 366567
View attachment 366569View attachment 366568

Last night I got everything buttoned up on the trailer, so after supper today, I got to really test everything out.
View attachment 366570
View attachment 366571

Special thanks to @xjay for letting me borrow his winch controller at the last minute. Turns out the Harbor Freight ones are not plug and play on a Warn 6 pin. They plug, but they don't play. :shaking:
What is his plan with the bamboo forest?

What is his plan with the bamboo forest?
Grow it and sell it. He's all hyped about it. Not sure how well it's gonna work out. But I'll be happy to help him as long as he pays :D

Coming from a line of Vikings, I see your wife's rich history of scalping and savagery and raise it a blood eagle and monastery burning.

BTW - Have you watched Yellowstone yet? There are some super hot Indian chicks out there. They can pillage me anytime.

Who is he planning to sell it to? I have bamboo coming up everywhere, it'd be nice to get some money for it!
If I'm being honest, I don't know that he has thought that through.

Coming from a line of Vikings, I see your wife's rich history of scalping and savagery and raise it a blood eagle and monastery burning.

BTW - Have you watched Yellowstone yet? There are some super hot Indian chicks out there. They can pillage me anytime.
yeah I watched a few episodes.With so many bad decisions being made there I can't mentally commit to it.Yeah I know its baked into the cake.:laughing:

Back