Random pic thread.

Did you at least get your magnet? I have quite the collection of RockAuto magnets.

They have been hit and miss on magnets the last several months. I have a large collection of their magnets myself.

I haven't had any Wix oil filters from Rock Auto come without a box. But it's been a couple months since I ordered any. I tend to order them a few at a time to save on shipping.

Saw this dude a few days ago...
20220225_104246.jpg
20220225_104247.jpg

Did you at least get your magnet? I have quite the collection of RockAuto magnets.
Yeah, there were a couple. I had 3 boxes.

They have been hit and miss on magnets the last several months. I have a large collection of their magnets myself.

I haven't had any Wix oil filters from Rock Auto come without a box. But it's been a couple months since I ordered any. I tend to order them a few at a time to save on shipping.

Yeah, 2 filters for the 6.0 I'm re-gasketing had no box and no cover whatsoever. 4 that I got for my Toyota were in boxes like they should be. There was other stuff effed up on this order though. I've got to contact them, unfortunately.

A bunch of axles heading to Busted Knuckle. Leaving J&T's in Marion soon.
I've been back and forth multiple times about gettin some of those axles.$500ish seems to be the market for a front and I don't see them being that profitable, not anytime soon at least.The yards I've talked to are still wanting $600 plus for em.

I was putting air in a 70s year model tire, on a 60's model widow maker 2 part rim yesterday, hoping like hell I wasn't going to be the guy from that video
Any of y’all JoCo folks old as me remember when the man at Hooks And Lane Firestone in Smithfield was killed by the wheel ring?

Brent Hodges, who used to own Boone Tire next to Bojangles (where Take 5 oil change is now) was killed when a wheelbarrow tire he was inflating for a customer blew up.
Wow when was that? I remember Boone Tire being there for a long time.

Back