Random pic thread.

Matt I'm sorry to hear it, but these things happen as you get older.
Its ok for you to go see a doctor.
Appreciate the advice. I'll keep an eye out for these things once I get old like you ;)

And when I went to make the bed this evening, realized the kid was hiding money under his bed!
20220306_212322.jpg

Dang near a full sheet!

My 27m grandson wears “night” diapers that are supposedly leak proof. We have bamboo waterproof mattress covers on all the beds but its a PITA to strip sheets if they get wet. He somehow pees enough some nights to overwhelm the the diaper. We bought one of these and it is fantastic. It washes easily, is comfortable and just plain works. It has rubber pebbles on one side so it doesn’t slip around and is very big.

Way easier to deal with than stripping the bed.

Amazon product ASIN B077Y1FJT6

My 27m grandson wears “night” diapers that are supposedly leak proof. We have bamboo waterproof mattress covers on all the beds but its a PITA to strip sheets if they get wet. He somehow pees enough some nights to overwhelm the the diaper. We bought one of these and it is fantastic. It washes easily, is comfortable and just plain works. It has rubber pebbles on one side so it doesn’t slip around and is very big.

Way easier to deal with than stripping the bed.

Amazon product ASIN B077Y1FJT6
Mattress, waterproof cover, sheet, waterproof cover, sheet. Layered. When they pee the bed, you strip the first sheet and cover and put them back to bed on the second.

Mattress, waterproof cover, sheet, waterproof cover, sheet. Layered. When they pee the bed, you strip the first sheet and cover and put them back to bed on the second.
This.
Like the racing goggles...

Bought a HP 30 with matching 3.55 gears (to the 8.25 I just got). The wife's DD is an AX15 equipped XJ....and 3.08's bring the suck!View attachment 368409

I made that exact same gear change when I had an 87 Cherokee. It wasn't a real noticable difference. I only did it because it was a daily driver, someone needed the lockright I had in the rear and they paid me and gave me their 3.55 geared axles. 3.73's or 4.10's would have probably gave more grunt with the 30" AT's I ran.

I made that exact same gear change when I had an 87 Cherokee. It wasn't a real noticable difference. I only did it because it was a daily driver, someone needed the lockright I had in the rear and they paid me and gave me their 3.55 geared axles. 3.73's or 4.10's would have probably gave more grunt with the 30" AT's I ran.
This is a daily driver on 28" (?) AT road tires. If 3.73's or 4.10's were more readily available, I might have gone with those. She will probably still be very pleased with the final results.

Daughters chrome book developed a cracked around the hinge, then one day it broke completely so when you open it the case flops all over the place.

20220308_001418.jpg

So I made a splint out of an angle bracket, used longer bolts to hold it in
20220308_002838.jpg

Turns out primer is a perfect match
20220308_222340.jpg

20220308_222352.jpg

Back