Random pic thread.

Conversations with @McCracken
Screenshot_20220309-090320.png

Not sure what's worse, the home made goose neck apparatus, or that it's being pulled with a 4 banger taco.
there just... a lot going on here.

Picked up this clean little "Barbie Jeep" last weekend. Needs a little mechanical TLC but should be a fun topless cruiser for pennies of the price of a real Jeep.

View attachment 368700

And it has plenty of room to put your man-purse. Just kidding. With gas going the way it is, I've been thinking of picking up a little gas sipper convertible, and at my age, getting in and out of a Miata doesn't look as appealing as it once did. Looks to be in great shape!

FB Marketplace down in SC. Been trying to find a 2dr for a few years but they aren't easy to find that aren't junk, expensive or both. This one has broken timing chain that I need to fix but it's super clean.

For sure. I've had my eye out too.

And it has plenty of room to put your man-purse. Just kidding. With gas going the way it is, I've been thinking of picking up a little gas sipper convertible, and at my age, getting in and out of a Miata doesn't look as appealing as it once did. Looks to be in great shape!
About to break out the wifes old Altima myself.She bought it new in 05 and its still around since it's not worth tryin to sell.It doesn't look the best but neither do I so it should do just fine.

can't wait until 11:21pm tonight , lights are off and you're making your final check of the door locks and the kiddies all tucked in bed....that's when you'll find that missing lego piece
Never had them fancy toys growin up.Dad got pissed over bb's and those pellets that were pointed on one side.

Back