Random pic thread.

About to break out the wifes old Altima myself.She bought it new in 05 and its still around since it's not worth tryin to sell.It doesn't look the best but neither do I so it should do just fine.

Yep. I got in the wkfes old Malibu yesterday and took it for a ride. Needs some exhaust work but I'll probably be driving it to work.

Finally getting this engine cleaned up. Almost ready to sit in the chassis.
20220313_094348.jpg

May as well take on a new addiction as I start my rehab classes this week. I'm beyond repair.
Screenshot_20220315-125557.png

2-ohm-dual-2-875x1024~2.png

Those remind me of the old school audiobahn subs. What amp you putting on them?
Just an 800w Skar monoblock for right now. Realistic output # is more like 1200w at 1 ohm. Since I'm running 2ohm at the amp, my numbers actually match correctly, especially at RMS. I was running 4ohm SVC Kicker Comps, but the problem I ran into was tuning it to the limited Hertz range of the Kickers, so I switched to a broader range subs which made setting gain, low pass and subsonic way easier. I used to run 15" 2kw Audiobahns years ago but in the early days of sound systems, the max watt amp one could run was around 2k, before battery/charging issues appeared. These days, good amps use transformers that require a lot less power from the battery and are typically way underrated output levels. The game has changed tremendously over the last 20 years.

[fromn Reddit]

I'm sure it's good for just another trip or two
y91qqg1p2nn81.jpg

Good luck on the rehab, Gods speed. Remember NO ONE is beyond repair with Christ Jesus! With GOD the devil is under our feet. I'm praying for ya.
Thank you, sir. I talk with him daily as if he's my best friend.

Metal prices are back up and I’ve been needing to get rid of stuff so I started goin thru things and re found this ol cj glove box door.
B67FB6E2-BAE9-4D1E-93F5-E58BEA860C6E.jpeg

Maryland tags, I'm guessing?
Of course!
HEY

It hurts bc its probably true

(in all seriousness, MD vehicle inspection laws are stupid and produce exactly this. Since you only get inspected once, you can totally let the vehicle literally falls apart and still have tags.)

Back