Random pic thread.

I laughed cause I'm immature like that.
20220601_082835.jpg

On school drop from govco till next week. Getting my CDL-A w/ triples/doubles/ haz mat, and Manual cert. It may not be impressive but this is the most facial hair I’ve grown on my face in 20 yrs due to uncle sugar servitude. Gotta shave next week so I can put a uniform on and clear (retire) from the Army. Been a good practice run. I’m considering a win for 3 weeks though.
image.jpg

Pick-up game of cul-de-sac whiffle ball on Sunday evening with 6-10 y/o kids got the best of me. Just left the pool so of course I was rockin' the flip flops. Rolled the ankle rounding 3rd trying to score. Sprained ankle, chipped bone in top of foot and a little road rash for the pinky toe.

#oldmanjoints

View attachment 373831

I have really noticed it is so easy to really hurt yourself doing silly fun stuff at this age. Here’s hoping to a speedy recovery.

Blew a drive motor return hose on the skidsteer a couple weekends ago. Finally got it in the shop tonight, using a fairly creative method. The hose was dumping probably 1-2 gallons a minute, and it takes at least 5 minutes to get the skidsteer positioned between the lift arms if all goes well, so I didn't want to just drive it in and wiggle back and forth 3 dozen times and dump a couple 5 gallon buckets of hydraulic oil on the floor. Instead I positioned the forklift and pallet jack so I could drive straight on them, cut it off, and then guide it in with the pallet jack and push with the forklift. Here's the puddle just from driving up and immediately cutting it off.
20220601_213404.jpg

20220601_201714.jpg

20220601_202107.jpg

Worked out great, and an added bonus of being able to lift it up and swing the arms under instead of having to remove the arms from the lift, slide em under, wrestle em back in to place, and then re-pin them.

Blew a drive motor return hose on the skidsteer a couple weekends ago. Finally got it in the shop tonight, using a fairly creative method. The hose was dumping probably 1-2 gallons a minute, and it takes at least 5 minutes to get the skidsteer positioned between the lift arms if all goes well, so I didn't want to just drive it in and wiggle back and forth 3 dozen times and dump a couple 5 gallon buckets of hydraulic oil on the floor. Instead I positioned the forklift and pallet jack so I could drive straight on them, cut it off, and then guide it in with the pallet jack and push with the forklift. Here's the puddle just from driving up and immediately cutting it off.
View attachment 373882

View attachment 373883
View attachment 373884
Worked out great, and an added bonus of being able to lift it up and swing the arms under instead of having to remove the arms from the lift, slide em under, wrestle em back in to place, and then re-pin them.
Who are you? The @jeepinmatt I remember had a yellow TJ for his avatar. Imposter.

Who are you? The @jeepinmatt I remember had a yellow TJ for his avatar. Imposter.
Just changing up the branding I suppose. Don't want to be too easy to spot ;)

You down with IWB? Yeah, you know me.
Mr G22 is always present in my lunchbox. Ms G43 is on my lovely person.

IWB is always an option. Though the Beretta 92FS prefers OWB.

Congrats to our boy @Loganwayne aka BTL. Later today he'll be signing his life away. Let us all have a moment of silence for the fallen.

20220603_214909.jpg

Back