Random pic thread.

Started on a one ton JK after work today
PXL_20221114_222928687.jpg

I love this because nowhere in the world does Guinness come in 12 oz servings
IMG_20221114_180546557.jpg

New grass is really coming in good with all the recent rain. Finally bladed out and was dry enough to cut yesterday. :D
20221113_145024.jpg
20221113_150023.jpg
20221113_150915.jpg
20221113_170124.jpg

I love this because nowhere in the world does Guinness come in 12 oz servingsView attachment 385303
You've not been to Dublin, eh?

Ironically, they serve 12 oz samples on the 3rd floor of the brewery.
I've never cared for Guinness but I'd only ever had it in the us. Toured the brewery with super low expectations till 3rd floor. Had that sample and my life forever changed......I circled back for a second. By the 3rd time I circled back, I was recognized and the server said "you know you get a free pint at the end of the tour at the sky bar, right? That's what your ticket is for"
😳
No.. but thanks
Ran up to the top floor to score my pint.
I had found my happy place: face deep in a pint of Guinness in Dublin 🤘🏼
Pint almost gone I was approached by 2 older ladies holding 1/2 pint Guinness each that wanted my seat. Said they would each give me a half ticket (=1/2 pint each) for my seat.
DEAL 👍🏼
Second pint scored.
With that pint nearly gone I was approached by a couple of older Asian ladies holding 1/2 pints and offering their other half tickets for taking their pictures.
Third pint scored
Once that pint was downed I jumped back on the big red bus and had lunch. And yes.. had a fourth pint
Toured the rest of Dublin and heads to the airport for pint number 5
Flew back to Manchester where the wife had been in meetings all day and had a pint in the hotel bar.

Wasn't nearly as good.

Was told on the tour that Guinness does NOT travel well. Like 12 hrs shelf life MAX even in kegs and it was apparent.

Had another pint at a bar in London and it sucked.

Haven't had it since Dublin and likely won't again until I go back.

Went to Murphy to pick up this 84 Bronco yesterday.
IMG_2383.JPG

Market place ad said it had a "hi-performance" built 351 Modified.I could tell by the valve covers in the pics of the engine it wasnt a modified,maybe a windsor,but not a modified.Looked it over and dude tells me it has less than 10K on it,30 over Keith Black pistons.Iksy cam of unknown specs,Offenhauser intake,and a Quadrajet style holley carb. Didnt look at it real close as I was buying it for other parts.Got home last night about 10 and finally gave it a good look over today.
IMG_2388.JPG

Unwrapped the carb to see a spread bore Edelbrock on a Offenhauser intake,MSD billet dist,blaster coil and 6A offroad box.I pulled one of the valve covers off to find a good set of Crane roller tip rockers.Head look pretty clean so it might just have 10K on it.Bronco hadnt been tagged since 2011.Everything on the engine had been disconnected to be pulled and put in something else but it never happened.
IMG_2391.JPG

Went to Murphy to pick up this 84 Bronco yesterday.
View attachment 385311

Market place ad said it had a "hi-performance" built 351 Modified.I could tell by the valve covers in the pics of the engine it wasnt a modified,maybe a windsor,but not a modified.Looked it over and dude tells me it has less than 10K on it,30 over Keith Black pistons.Iksy cam of unknown specs,Offenhauser intake,and a Quadrajet style holley carb. Didnt look at it real close as I was buying it for other parts.Got home last night about 10 and finally gave it a good look over today.
View attachment 385312

Unwrapped the carb to see a spread bore Edelbrock on a Offenhauser intake,MSD billet dist,blaster coil and 6A offroad box.I pulled one of the valve covers off to find a good set of Crane roller tip rockers.Head look pretty clean so it might just have 10K on it.Bronco hadnt been tagged since 2011.Everything on the engine had been disconnected to be pulled and put in something else but it never happened.
View attachment 385313

All of those parts & they used a chain pull for the throttle linkage. That about sums up life in Appalachia.

All of those parts & they used a chain pull for the throttle linkage. That about sums up life in Appalachia.
Ive saw that before so I have to think its factory.I think it might be for the cruise.

Ive saw that before so I have to think its factory.I think it might be for the cruise.
Maybe so. The way the end link attaches makes it seem like maybe its not rigged up.

You've not been to Dublin, eh?

Ironically, they serve 12 oz samples on the 3rd floor of the brewery.
I've never cared for Guinness but I'd only ever had it in the us.

Ha, was just about to say the same.

Also was never a fan of coors original until visiting brewery...it's pretty amazing fresh from icy tap.

Last edited:
Ha, was just about the same.

Also was never a fan of coors original until visiting brewery...it's pretty amazing fresh from icy tap.
😳
Seriously?

Dude... That's like ME describing touring the Corvette plant in Bowling green KY and you saying you toured the LeCar plant in france

😇😂

Man, Craigslist ain't kidding around. Not just a chicken. Not just a tree. A chicken ON a tree.
Screenshot_20221115-215923_Chrome.jpg

Where do they even get the content?

😳
Seriously?

Dude... That's like ME describing touring the Corvette plant in Bowling green KY and you saying you toured the LeCar plant in france

😇😂

If he toured the Le Car plant, that would have been around '82... I think I would have taken the R5 Alpine Turbo over the nuetered C3 coming out of Bowling green at that time!

😳
Seriously?

😇😂
You missed the word ALSO

Which means he was just like you at Guinness…and also at coors

Thx babe. Didn't have the heart to correct him
Never hold back. I've got big girl panties in the middle Drawer 🤘🏼😂

Usually (usually) I'm being an ass simply out of sarcastic humor.

It's never out of superiority or because I ever believe something I've done is better than anyone else (that's certainly not me)

Never hold back. I've got big girl panties in the middle Drawer 🤘🏼😂

Usually (usually) I'm being an ass simply out of sarcastic humor.

It's never out of superiority or because I ever believe something I've done is better than anyone else (that's certainly not me)
Are you sure you are a PE?

Back