Random pic thread.

Congrats!

1669560840995.png

It's a hot mess, but we're all staying here tonight with almost all our stuff. Moving is for the damn birds, hope I never have to again.

View attachment 386117

Duane
My FIL says you need to move every 10 years just to weed out the junk you own.

My FIL says you need to move every 10 years just to weed out the junk you own.

No disrespect to your FIL, but fuck that lol. We're about 75% done with house stuff, then I have to move tools and trucks, and I'm already over it. Thankfully it's only a four mile drive.

Duane

He's been in the same spot for over 40 years so he's not doin it either.We have so much it would be sell and start over.

Can't say that I'm not a little jealous of his capacity
Que Deuce Bigelow cop telling you how his junk is thin like a pencil and how everyone knows it's girth

No disrespect to your FIL, but fuck that lol. We're about 75% done with house stuff, then I have to move tools and trucks, and I'm already over it. Thankfully it's only a four mile drive.

Duane
Ive moved twice, and the first time really doesnt count since I moved across the road and didnt have much more than a few vehicles and a gun safe to my name lol. The second time when we bought our house was a disaster. A foot of snow on the ground and a convoy to move us (read: all my wifes crap + wedding gifts + my one gun safe) in one go, since we had to be moved out that day. Then, we got the call that due to snow the courthouse was closed and the realtor couldnt file the paperwork! And this was a friday nonetheless. So yea, never again.

Those were tasty times.
But I'd never do it again. Way too much work, and nowadays thats a fortune in bacon.
1669674483637.png

It went back to the first engine re-man shop today. I was Totally Surprised, how much Antifreeze, was still in the block! The guys that loaded it in my truck, never spilled a drop. Half way to the engine shop, I made a pit stop, & snapped this pic. When the engine shop raised it out of my bed with their crane, It must have poured out Two more quarts! All in the bed of my truck. Damnit!

Attachments

• 20221128_110212.jpg
    20221128_110212.jpg
    224.1 KB · Views: 49
Officially that time of year. Hot apple cider and Christmas tunes.

Screenshot_20221129-092441_Spotify.jpg

Back