Random pic thread.

No, it’s not.

There’s a reason there are “12 days of Christmas”.

Nah. I cant stand people who just bypass thanksgiving, but after turkey day its full bore on Christmas. Our tree will go up this week, inflatables saturday, and the wife already has all her little houses and knick-knacks out.

Hang on, I think I have a green fuzzy suit you can borrow! :D:flipoff2:

Nah. I cant stand people who just bypass thanksgiving, but after turkey day its full bore on Christmas. Our tree will go up this week, inflatables saturday, and the wife already has all her little houses and knick-knacks out.

But see the grinch didn’t hate Christmas, he hated people. And that is a fair point.

Same here. Absolutely NO Christmas music or decorations before Thanksgiving, but Friday EVERYTHING comes out and gets put up. It typically takes us 2 days (Friday and Saturday) to get everything inside and outside done.

Same here. Absolutely NO Christmas music or decorations before Thanksgiving, but Friday EVERYTHING comes out and gets put up. It typically takes us 2 days (Friday and Saturday) to get everything inside and outside done.
I use to be the same. Then I'd pack everything up on new years and be done.

The older I get the more I want to "enjoy the season" (use to HATE it) and to do so I find myself dragging out the tree and decorations mid Nov.

My mom always decorates her tree the week of Thanksgiving. It used to be because then it was already done before Thanksgiving dinner but she hasn't hosted in about seven years.

We start at the beginning of Advent, which was this past Sunday. As it's a 'season of preparation,' everything isn't ready to go all at once. :lol: Epiphany is Jan 6, and if you really wanted to, you could leave decorations up until Candlemas.

I use to be the same. Then I'd pack everything up on new years and be done.

The older I get the more I want to "enjoy the season" (use to HATE it) and to do so I find myself dragging out the tree and decorations mid Nov.
My MIL takes them down the day after Christmas! I always tell my wife that I like to take them down the first weekend after New Years Day. She typically gets tired of looking at them and wants them down by New Years Day.

1669769287178.png

Repop door handles turned up at a 45 because the reman are too long and hit the window crank (OEM should be flat)
Early 65 Dash Cluster with a late 65/66 only console
wrong shifter knob
fake rally pack
Carpet is wrong pile count
Underdash ac is clearly not factory for ...lots of reasons.

What was I supposed to pick up from the store on the way home for my wife?

WTF is wrong with my brain?

Repop door handles turned up at a 45 because the reman are too long and hit the window crank (OEM should be flat)
Early 65 Dash Cluster with a late 65/66 only console
wrong shifter knob
fake rally pack
Carpet is wrong pile count
Underdash ac is clearly not factory for ...lots of reasons.

What was I supposed to pick up from the store on the way home for my wife?

WTF is wrong with my brain?
I was just never in tune with how much "Aviator" styling was applied to these in that era.

I was just never in tune with how much "Aviator" styling was applied to these in that era.
The original mustang concept was based on the P-51 and a design idea to appeal "space age"...the horse association didnt come until much later and from marketing.

At least according to lore.

Agreed. I'm not spending an hour on the roof for only 3 weeks of enjoyment.
I just went the other way. I just dont decorate at all.

I just went the other way. I just dont decorate at all.
Me either. I hired long term help for that. Though I do cut the tree and carry it in for her.

27 volts has been decent but research shows more juice can be applied......
IMG_20221130_185815893.jpg

Dang anybody got a machine I can blister that 🖊️ diameter wire on?

1/16 can run up to 340-400 amps at 28-32volts 🔥🤓

Back