Random pic thread.

He mentioned that Original door lettering, & how the Rat Rod guys would drive it as is! It's not visible from the road, but he's had some inquire about it. If anyone offered anything, he didn't tell me. He intended to keep it & get it back running again, But, he knows he'll never get to it. But he's not pushing to sell it either. He got it from a close friend, after the friends father passed. That was the Fathers work truck. Probably one of the grandkids will sell it.
this is what you meant to say

B93301EA-EC2D-497E-B950-79785FAB8583.jpeg

You can't tease me with those pictures and not share more or at least some details.......
Went to a Bronco Super Celebration today in TN (work be damned). Kincer Chassis is here with their Gawdzila swap kits for EB and 2nd Gen Broncos (pickups too).

Last edited:
Went to a Brinco Super Celebration today in TN (work be damned). Kincer Chassis is here with their Gawdzila swap kits for EB and 2nd Gen Broncos (pickups too).
So you buy this (for what I'm sure is the price of a townhouse) and then just drop a body on it?
That seems kind of.... cheating

Went to a Brinco Super Celebration today in TN (work be damned). Kincer Chassis is here with their Gawdzila swap kits for EB and 2nd Gen Broncos (pickups too).
I just watched a Jay Leno you tube the other day where he had a classic truck and an EB on it. Both were Coyote powered. Both were 250K IIRC. For the record I looked at that link and did not see anything about Godzilla motors.

Sorry for the potato pic.
This was the bottom of a stack of tires I set there 4 weeks ago.
IMG_20230421_194347160_HDR.jpg

I only had a half inch of rain this morning, and on top of 4 loads of dry dirt I had brought into my yard. Come afternoon, my Man, Jeepinmatt, called & wanted to come on over to spread it out. The Sun was out & the forecast was Clear; No More Rain! Just as Matt got unloaded & dug in the first bucket, it started Raining. He continued on as I gained another half inch! Finally the rain stopped, & though it mad a muddy mess, Matt got the job done! :clap:
Forgot to get a "before" pic (imagine 3 big ol piles of dirt down at the grass line), but I was pretty happy with how it turned out, especially considering how muddy it was when I started :laughing:
20230422_173920.jpg

Not to mention the power pole and guy wires. Minus 10 points for the mud on the driveway though
There were definitely a few obstacles! But I didn't hit any of em (hard enough to matter :D)

Back