Random pic thread.

343725332_590930646124877_6356420460102818383_n.jpg

Turn 60 in a couple of months, so decided to join the e-bike world. This thing is a crapload of fun... Test drove a bunch of bikes from 2k to 8k. Kept coming back to this one to fit my needs best. Aventon Aventure.2.

View attachment 396224

Yep, it's a step-thru...I have done too much stupid stuff to just swing a leg over a bike easily now.
Looks like a cool bike! I'll see if my uncle would like it. I was helping install the suspension and shocks from 4Wheelonline onto his Wrangler when he mentioned he's looking into e-biking.

Jealous here. I want a garage or shop here in Camden bad. But after talking to another builder with a 70K quote on a 40 x 60 I'll keep plunging away at doing it my self. That was a pole barn type building by the way.
That's about what I've been getting quoted for my 40x60 pole barn build as well. I've decided to go with a monolithic pad, build 2x6 stud walls myself and pay someone to set my roof trusses and put on the roof. Then I'll close in the exterior walls myself.

That's about what I've been getting quoted for my 40x60 pole barn build as well. I've decided to go with a monolithic pad, build 2x6 stud walls myself and pay someone to set my roof trusses and put on the roof. Then I'll close in the exterior walls myself.
Please create a thread and share your progress. This is what I am thinking I will do. I have never done anything like this so I'll be looking for info and help!

Our church has an old ballfield across the road that’s been neglected for a while. My teeballers have been using it, but apparently there aren’t any fields available to practice on in the county now that games have started so a few teams have reached out to use it as well. I put a couple hours in with a tiller trying to clean it up last week and make it less sketchy, but a buddy’s dad brought his toys over today and saved me a ton of work. I just laid out some lines and he hooked me up in less than an hour.
View attachment 396548View attachment 396549View attachment 396550
I love seeing old, abandoned ball field revived! Nice work, fellas

The roof trusses and roof really aren't hard, I prefer doing that to putting the walls on. Pour your pad, rent a lift, save 30k.
And I've said it before but if you get justion at r&r to quote you a building tell him Braxton on nc4x4 said you want a discount.
Or offer to trade him whatever shit vehicle or motorcycle you got laying around, that probably work too.

Worth. Every. Dang. Penny!

1683294412143.png

Been eye-balling this thing for a while and just never could justify it in my mind bc I don't have a bunch of equipment, and I'm not running it daily. Finally broke down and bought it after it went on sale at NT, and I have an egift card finna expire. Got-O-Mighty why'd I wait so long!

Last edited:
Lawd, I learned I don’t want to landscape for a living. It was a really steep decline off the original stairs. Added walkway to level things out for the old folks in the family. Boy I have shoveled some dirt and gravel. Took I don’t know how much dirt to backfill and exactly a ton of gravel from the local bulk yard to finish it. I’m happy with it.
IMG_0803.jpeg
IMG_0804.jpeg
IMG_0813.jpeg
IMG_0828.jpeg

Back