Random pic thread.

cinco de taco pinche maracon
image.jpg

Grilled chicken , couscous , hummus and a Mediterranean salad was outside of my normal choices but at 30k feet you can’t be picky. It was shockingly good! My daughter and I are heading to Montana to pick up a new to her JK and drive it home via as many National Parks as we can visit.

Attachments

• IMG_0550.jpeg
    IMG_0550.jpeg
    140.5 KB · Views: 62
Grilled chicken , couscous , hummus and a Mediterranean salad was outside of my normal choices but at 30k feet you can’t be picky. It was shockingly good! My daughter and I are heading to Montana to pick up a new to her JK and drive it home via as many National Parks as we can visit.
That beats the no meal, 5 1/2 hour flight I had to PHX on American.

Worth. Every. Dang. Penny!

View attachment 396651

Been eye-balling this thing for a while and just never could justify it in my mind bc I don't have a bunch of equipment, and I'm not running it daily. Finally broke down and bought it after it went on sale at NT, and I have an egift card finna expire. Got-O-Mighty why'd I wait so long!
I've had one for years and yes it's awesome!

I got some dirt/trash in my left eye a week or so ago and obviously didn’t get it all out.It’s swelled like a festered asshole now. Been using medicated eye drops and salve w minimal results. Gonna give it till Monday then I’m gonna have to break down and go to the Dr.
93396CBE-FAF6-4E4D-9963-BAACF1D8A71B.jpeg

I got some dirt/trash in my left eye a week or so ago and obviously didn’t get it all out.It’s swelled like a festered asshole now. Been using medicated eye drops and salve w minimal results. Gonna give it till Monday then I’m gonna have to break down and go to the Dr.
View attachment 396758
I had a piece of metal rust in my eye because I thought it would get better after a few days.

This house was about 100' from Holly Springs rd. until the 540 hwy came here. Now the porch is about 10/20' from the top of the cut.

20230506_193934.jpg

this house an many more on Holly Springs rd. are loosing their front yards . Our house is about 3/4 mile from the hwy and the road is getting from a 2 lane to a 5 lane.

Last edited:
Could've been a lot worse, found out from one of the officers dude was doped up on something and that this accident was his 3rd DWI.

So armed with that knowledge, I think I'm gonna beef up my mailbox so that way when he hits it again on his scooter it'll hit back.
Be careful doing that. I believe there are laws about mailboxes.

Be careful doing that. I believe there are laws about mailboxes.
I believe you are right, technically if it doesn't breakaway in an accident, you could be liable for medical bills/damages.
Of course, logic would dictate it isn't your fault a coked up driver hits YOUR property....BUT the joy of winning that battle isn't worth the pain of fighting that battle in court.

I believe you are right, technically if it doesn't breakaway in an accident, you could be liable for medical bills/damages.
Of course, logic would dictate it isn't your fault a coked up driver hits YOUR property....BUT the joy of winning that battle isn't worth the pain of fighting that battle in court.
I just remember hearing something about it, even the big brick ones are supposed to be build to tear apart.

Back