Random pic thread.

The Steel mill in N. Charlotte, uses scrap to make rebar. That's about all I know of them other than they sell a lot of Slag. One day I came up behind this rig. My question was why was he hauling this [formed] steel, to a scrap recycling processor?
Possibly out of spec size or metallurgy. Maybe a stupid over stock or cutting a loss to sell. Spit balling of course. A bunch of something random rusting away is just cost.....who knows. But that load is dang heavier than it looks.

Possibly out of spec size or metallurgy. Maybe a stupid over stock or cutting a loss to sell. Spit balling of course. A bunch of something random rusting away is just cost.....who knows. But that load is dang heavier than it looks.
When we were doing a job for NASA we had to refuse or use elsewhere a lot of steel that was in mill spec, but out of their tolerance.

Dog let me know we had a somebody trying to break into the house this morning....

20230706_063626.jpg

Most likely has distemper.

Yeah they had to go one county over to Alamance. It was originally supposed to be off the Efland exit but Orange County killed the deal.
orange county said they didnt need that many gas pumps, their residents drive electric cars lol.

I am not proud of what I have done, and it may be borderline psychopathic, but I have been ducked three times in two days.

Duck me now, and your little duckling dies in front of his friends...

20230707_125100.jpg

I am not proud of what I have done, and it may be borderline psychopathic, but I have been ducked three times in two days.

Duck me now, and your little duckling dies in front of his friends...

View attachment 400143
Well, you do have one of the two most "look at me!" colors jeep has ever offered....

Well, you do have one of the two most "look at me!" colors jeep has ever offered....
Not my Jeep. Mine is tank green, not Bud Light green.

Back