Random pic thread.

Back on the "night" shift grind at the shop.

20230731_172316.jpg

20230731_172321.jpg

Last edited:
IMG_20230731_205142980.jpg

Lemon cucumber pickles with red sweet peppers and big slice of lemon in the bottom.

Supper didn't quite fill the tank.

Note the rainbow...yep the asheville is rubbing off on you
Jody carries duct tape... 🤔

And just a little piece changes everything

FB_IMG_1690932143343.jpg

Munchkins new nap spot lol

20230802_215539.jpg

I know a guy that has an expired tag, almost a year old. I asked him if he had the new Sticker, since so many folk seem to forget to Apply it! He didn't answer my question, but said the Police don't stop you for things like that. Whatever, but I know if he Didn't Renew, his registration is Blocked. He'll have to pay all the fines to Renew it!

You see Funny things happen to folks, on TV shows like America's Funniest Videos, but do you ever see one in person? At work the other day, & some guys were doing some sprinkler work next door. Really can't make it out in this pic, but the younger man had just got a Surprise Spray, on his back side, as he talked on his phone! He didn't notice the sprinklers had been turned on. They other man seems to be the Boss. I wonder if he's asking the worker why he is on the phone? :laughing:

Attachments

• 20230731_153307.jpg
    20230731_153307.jpg
    136.4 KB · Views: 68
I know a guy that has an expired tag, almost a year old. I asked him if he had the new Sticker, since so many folk seem to forget to Apply it! He didn't answer my question, but said the Police don't stop you for things like that. Whatever, but I know if he Didn't Renew, his registration is Blocked. He'll have to pay all the fines to Renew it!

Big difference between 'forgetting' to apply a new sticker and riding around in a beat up taurus/buick/altima/malibu/accord for years on a paper plate that can't even be read. They know what they are doing and they don't care....because there is no enforcement. and 'that's r***st"

you are right, the masses have spoken and have voted for the police to not worry about expired plates, illegal plates, no headlights or taillights or really any other thing that is supposed to protect them on the road. Baffling that people actively vote against their own interests and safety.

Back