Random pic thread.

Big difference between 'forgetting' to apply a new sticker and riding around in a beat up taurus/buick/altima/malibu/accord for years on a paper plate that can't even be read. They know what they are doing and they don't care....because there is no enforcement. and 'that's r***st"

you are right, the masses have spoken and have voted for the police to not worry about expired plates, illegal plates, no headlights or taillights or really any other thing that is supposed to protect them on the road. Baffling that people actively vote against their own interests and safety.
Paging the other Ben

tt.jpeg

Big difference between 'forgetting' to apply a new sticker and riding around in a beat up taurus/buick/altima/malibu/accord for years on a paper plate that can't even be read. They know what they are doing and they don't care....because there is no enforcement. and 'that's r***st"

you are right, the masses have spoken and have voted for the police to not worry about expired plates, illegal plates, no headlights or taillights or really any other thing that is supposed to protect them on the road. Baffling that people actively vote against their own interests and safety.
I ride expired all the time… efff paying property taxes on all the vehicles, trailers, campers, motorcycles etc that I own and park at my house that I own and pay taxes for. I’d happily pay the registration fee which of course is just another form of taxes.

I ride expired all the time… efff paying property taxes on all the vehicles, trailers, campers, motorcycles etc that I own and park at my house that I own and pay taxes for. I’d happily pay the registration fee which of course is just another form of taxes.
Jan of ‘22 on my dodge and Jan of ‘23 on the yoter. Wife’s is current cause it’s the most road driven thing we got and also goes out of state somewhat regular.

Jan of ‘22 on my dodge and Jan of ‘23 on the yoter. Wife’s is current cause it’s the most road driven thing we got and also goes out of state somewhat regular.
I wanna say my Cummins is a couple years out. My Denali is 2019. That’s the last time I was popped and had to fix it. The classics run vintage plates so they don’t care. My bike I keep up since I’m not endorsed lol 😂

Last edited:
I wanna say my Cummins is a couple years out. My Denali is 2019. That’s the last time I was pooped and had to fix it. The classics run vintage plates so they don’t care. My bike I keep up since I’m not endorsed lol 😂
Close enough lol 😂

Attachments

• IMG_4731.jpeg
    IMG_4731.jpeg
    193.6 KB · Views: 45
Clearly y'all don't roll thru Kernersville with them expired tags. Those putz thrive on 1mph over and 15 days till CURRENT expiration to justify 3 cars pulling you
Clearly Not Mount Holly! Roll through here any way you want to, & with a busted /modified muffler, or No muffler. MH doesn't give a damn! They have 1 or 2 areas they set up in, about every 6 weeks. They sit where everyone knows they are, & might stay out there for 3 to 4 hours. They have a trailer-radar unit, that has been sitting on Hwy 273, for a month! No one pays it any attention now, & there is Never a cop car in that area. Someone Must be charging the battery, but that's it. I called MH Police over two weeks back. After an officer called me back, we - "I" discussed the Speed & Hot-Rod-Alley, on My street. The Officer told me She would be out or someone else, with in the next two days, to discuss Radar & enforcement. Never happened. I've called the Office back twice, since then, & ask for That Officer to call me back or knock on my door, as She said they would do. They take my information, & feel sure they pass it on to Her. Hasn't happened! :mad:

Clearly Not Mount Holly! Roll through here any way you want to, & with a busted /modified muffler, or No muffler. MH doesn't give a damn! They have 1 or 2 areas they set up in, about every 6 weeks. They sit where everyone knows they are, & might stay out there for 3 to 4 hours. They have a trailer-radar unit, that has been sitting on Hwy 273, for a month! No one pays it any attention now, & there is Never a cop car in that area. Someone Must be charging the battery, but that's it. I called MH Police over two weeks back. After an officer called me back, we - "I" discussed the Speed & Hot-Rod-Alley, on My street. The Officer told me She would be out or someone else, with in the next two days, to discuss Radar & enforcement. Never happened. I've called the Office back twice, since then, & ask for That Officer to call me back or knock on my door, as She said they would do. They take my information, & feel sure they pass it on to Her. Hasn't happened! :mad:
“To serve you tickets and collect a paycheck”

Seems like a solid expenditure of time and manpower.
So the cops shouldn't stop expired tags? What other rules of the road should we all ignore? I can tell you've never been hit or bothered by these no insurance expired tags no headlight morons. They hit and run and drive super reckless and the cops can't find them cause they are on stolen/expired/illegible paper plates. They know this and exploit to.

We have a good friend that organizes a kids entrepreneur day in front of her business on Main Street. She did it last year when my sister was in town with her kids, so my 11 year old niece decided she wanted to participate this year. She loves watercolor painting and usually does birds….I told her she should throw in a Sasquatch just to diversify her clientele. She crushed it.

0BCFBCFC-CFE0-47B8-9D70-2AB2A7636946.jpeg

So the cops shouldn't stop expired tags? What other rules of the road should we all ignore? I can tell you've never been hit or bothered by these no insurance expired tags no headlight morons. They hit and run and drive super reckless and the cops can't find them cause they are on stolen/expired/illegible paper plates. They know this and exploit to.
Nope never . You’re a secluded, shrewd minded idiot and I’ve watched your piss in the wind comments for so many times and ignored them. You’re an idiot. That’s all I’ll say and you can huff and puff from your corner but I can tell from so many of your posts you have no grasp on reality and, I’d appreciate, at best just a chuckle emoji at my sheer life ignorance, or just fuck right the fuck off to STFU town. Have a nice night and cheers to you Mi Amigo
image.jpg

//rant//

Damn, I didn’t realize my expired tag meant I didn’t have to fork out the 430$ a month I pay in auto insurance.

A tag that is up to date doesn’t mean they have insurance. It just means they had insurance the day they paid the fees.
I don't know about NC, but MD has a system now where any change in insurance is automatically reported to the state... and they will fine you $7 a day for a lapse.
Ran into that when I switched companies and had a miscommunication about when the new policy started.

Shouldn't have yearly registration/taxes. And my truck was sandwiched by a hit and run, which left me to foot the bill. Expired tag won't impede them finding them. Laziness sure will though.

I don't know about NC, but MD has a system now where any change in insurance is automatically reported to the state... and they will fine you $7 a day for a lapse.
Ran into that when I switched companies and had a miscommunication about when the new policy started.
It's a one time $50 fine here, but they will do late fees. Tag office somehow lost my tag after I turned it in, after above wreck. I still had the receipt showing I'd turned it in and gotten the tag for my PT loser, but the state didn't care. Wouldn't let me register the truck again until I paid the fine.

IMG_3810.jpeg

And my point was that we shouldn’t be taxed on a vehicle we already paid tax on when purchasing, and when putting gas in, and when putting tags on, and when the annual “man” comes around clanking the coffer can. The police should be COMPLETELY removed from the situation as I’m sure there are some murders or something that may be a wee bit more important that my quadruple taxed vehicle traveling on the kings highway. Breaking speed limits or causing a wreck due to negligence sure but shaking me down for more violations that our already overburdened court system has no room for? Nah!

Priorities man.

Forgive my grumpiness I’m in a bad mind set the last couple days. Just venting I guess….
huh? Dude lay off the sauce. WTF does any of that have to do with having a system in place to ensure people have liability insurance?
This isn't even enforced by the popo. Its just billed to you by the MVA for noncompliance.

Last edited:
huh? Dude lay off the sauce. WTF does any of that have to do with having a system in place to ensure people have liability insurance?
This isn't even enforced by the popo. Its just billed to you by the MVA for noncompliance.
How does a current tag at day 1 of 365 ensure insurance for the the next 364?!?

Back