Random pic thread.

A pack of 5 of these setups rolling down 85…. Trooper pictured rode right by them. No plates and all double towing

Attachments

• IMG_5220.jpeg
    IMG_5220.jpeg
    142.2 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_5221.jpeg
    IMG_5221.jpeg
    128.2 KB · Views: 89
What a dumb trick question, they both work, its just a question of how many clicks.

Also - my wife would still fail it.
I don’t think we’re seeing the same thing.

A pack of 5 of these setups rolling down 85…. Trooper pictured rode right by them. No plates and all double towing
Tax collectors can’t collect no taxes from that.

I saw that in GA and AL all the time especially south of ATL.
You see it all the time on I-81 in VA and TN.Ive saw trucks loaded in the back of trucks pullin trucks that had the bed loaded w stuff.We were coming back from PA one time and passed 3 blue bird buses and ea had a bus being flat towed behind it.:shaking:

On the way back from Houston on I-10 with Derek's new moon buggy I bet we saw 30 different cars pulling 2 other cars behind them. All missing the bumpers, all having some ghetto-bootyfab tow bar welded to the front and a hitch welded to the back unibody frame.

And these weren't full size cars TOWING. they were sub compact Kia's flat towing 2 other comparable sized cars.

All I can say is the road rules in Alabama and Mississippi are just a suggestion.
Tax collectors can’t collect no taxes from that.
But then..this as well

On the way back from Houston on I-10 with Derek's new moon buggy I bet we saw 30 different cars pulling 2 other cars behind them. All missing the bumpers, all having some ghetto-bootyfab tow bar welded to the front and a hitch welded to the back unibody frame.

And these weren't full size cars TOWING. they were sub compact Kia's flat towing 2 other comparable sized cars.

All I can say is the road rules in Alabama and Mississippi are just a suggestion.

But then..this as well
Last trip to LSU there was a Ford escape towing 4 small cars behind it like this. Same trip passed probably 20 or more with 2 cars in tow the same way. Must be one hell of a salvage auction down that way.

But then..this as well
I worked at a offroad shop back in 07/08 and we welded on several tow bars.It was always trucks they brought to us.

It’s always something. Had a nice mess to clean up. Lost a hose while cleaning up the storm damage from last week.
View attachment 404267
View attachment 404268

Last year I had to replace a whole bunch of shit on a buddies new Holland after that happened and it caught fire. He didn't even know it was burning, just driving around with his head phones on completely unaware. lucky his employee saw and there was a fire extinguisher near by.

So anyway, could be worse.

Picked a good day to need something from sLowes in Charlotte.

20230927_105814.jpg

Spotted on the way to work today:
1695840396717.png

Back