Random pic thread.

At least it matches the company colors :shaking:
racist wonder showzen GIF

Got a new hitch the other day. I used to have an aluminum WeighSafe hitch, which was great, but expensive. They are north of $300 now. Also, you had to get the key and unlock the pin to switch ball sizes. Well, they have a new version that has a steel body, comes with a stainless clamshell to switch from 2” to 2-5/16” in seconds, and is a more reasonable $150. It’s also a smaller/thinner profile so it takes up less space in the toolbox.
IMG_0479.jpeg
IMG_0480.jpeg

Got a new hitch the other day. I used to have an aluminum WeighSafe hitch, which was great, but expensive. They are north of $300 now. Also, you had to get the key and unlock the pin to switch ball sizes. Well, they have a new version that has a steel body, comes with a stainless clamshell to switch from 2” to 2-5/16” in seconds, and is a more reasonable $150. It’s also a smaller/thinner profile so it takes up less space in the toolbox.
View attachment 404326View attachment 404327
Have you tried it out on your shins yet?

Have you tried it out on your shins yet?
Not yet, but it sits nice and tight up to the truck, unlike many of the other adjustable options that are out there.

Sitting at McDonald's eating lunch, look up to see this lol. Gotta love southend.

20230928_114723.jpg

You have a gas burner ram now too?

Im not sure whether to love or hate that clamshell.

In the event of something dumb (surely bus loads or nuns and orphans would be near to watch)...wondering if I could dream a scenario where the bottom of the shell shears and the trailer ad adapter come free together...Id worry about such ish and be uncomfortable. But it sure would be convenient switching between trailers.

Or could it fall off if (when) I forget to remove it and then Im out

Back