Random pic thread.

In the event of something dumb (surely bus loads or nuns and orphans would be near to watch)...wondering if I could dream a scenario where the bottom of the shell shears and the trailer ad adapter come free together...Id worry about such ish and be uncomfortable. But it sure would be convenient switching between trailers.
Because of the way the clasp on the trailer works, that shouldn't really be possible.

Or could it fall off if (when) I forget to remove it and then Im out
Most likely scenario! :D But it is magnetic so it should stay on during "normal" driving.

Boxes of GenRite and Barnes4wd goodies going on this TJ.
PXL_20230928_205331735.jpg

...and the release of the 12" flat fish.

20230928_150014.jpg

No shit the first cast today and 1 minute I hooked the flounder. I'm thinking it's going good. An hour later all I had was a bunch of bait taken from the sob pinfish!
The first time I made salted shrimp. It works great and stays on the hook.I salted them sunday and they been in the fridge and its still good bait.

Last edited:
This should be in a different Thread, but I can't think of it right now. Out running around the other day, & noticed this {?} handicap male pull in his personal parking spot. He missed the DMV place by a Block!

Attachments

• 20230927_125112.jpg
    20230927_125112.jpg
    196 KB · Views: 79
Not much later, I was leaving my doctors office, & meet this Giant man in work attire, safety vest & all, enter. I didn't notice anything wrong with him, but for some reason, he passed up the near empty parking lot, & handicap spaces, to park on the handicap ramp, of the sidewalk! He also left his drivers door open. Who knows, it might have been an emergency nature call!

Attachments

• 20230927_153605.jpg
    20230927_153605.jpg
    166.2 KB · Views: 66
FYI, This is not my mower nor my house and I'm not that fucking stupid. :laughing:
🤷‍♂️ I thought it was a pretty solid idea.

This should be in a different Thread, but I can't think of it right now. Out running around the other day, & noticed this {?} handicap male pull in his personal parking spot. He missed the DMV place by a Block!
Pretty sweet the way he’s got the car next to him blocked in. Perhaps not a physical handicap but a mental.

Im not sure whether to love or hate that clamshell.

In the event of something dumb (surely bus loads or nuns and orphans would be near to watch)...wondering if I could dream a scenario where the bottom of the shell shears and the trailer ad adapter come free together...Id worry about such ish and be uncomfortable. But it sure would be convenient switching between trailers.

Or could it fall off if (when) I forget to remove it and then Im out

you can have just the clam shell, hopefully available some else besides ScamingWorld

edit…scamazon has it same price….

IMG_0225.png

Back